Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Let's Build! -Closed-

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-14 01:56:59 — Link

http://oi57.tinypic.com/10o0cad.jpg

Hello and Welcome to my thread! Let's Build is a giveaway project I'm going to be working on to help other users construct the various buildings that BK has. It isn't by request, so please don't use this thread to beg for materials; I'll have a list of the buildings I am currently supporting and how many of them I will be granting. I'll be gifting the blueprint and materials/silver, and I can lend a pet for construction if you don't have one that meets the requirements. Note that I said lend: the pet I let you borrow must be returned. Only request one building at a time, and wait 4 days before posting to claim another building to give other users a chance to get assistance. Only ask for a building if you have the previous lvl constructed already. For example, no asking for the materials for a Stable (lvl 4) if you only have a lvl 2 Stable.

Currently Granting::

5 Stable (lvl 3)s

1. Available!
  2. Available!
  3. Available!
  4. Available!
  5. Available!

3 Astrologist (lvl 1)s

1. Available!
  2. Available!
  3. Available!

3 Sanctuaries

1. Available!
  2. Available!
  3. Available!

2 Inns

1. lady2beetle
  2. Ella Lovegood

• lady2beetle
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-14 06:37:48 — Link

Oh, this is awesome! I would love an inn if one is available. I already have the schematic, actually. Just struggling with the soapshroom, hops and cotton.

"A truly wise man does not play leapfrog with a unicorn."

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-14 22:01:05 — Link

Are you giving the blueprints too?

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-14 22:17:26 — Link

Yes, and I said that in my post. I'll be gifting the blueprint and materials/silver, and I can lend a pet for construction if you don't have one that meets the requirements.

For the silver, once I start sending the other materials you'll need to send a sale of any random item for the amount of silver the building costs.

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-15 14:43:11 — Link

Oh, alright. Well, I already have the blueprints, but I need the hops, soapshroom and the silver, for the Inn.

• lady2beetle
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-17 17:32:00 — Link

Sorry for the delay - thank you very much! :D

"A truly wise man does not play leapfrog with a unicorn."

• Skydog
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-23 02:20:55 — Link

can i please have the level 3 stable  thanks :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla