Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < ★☆The Beast Keeper Food Fight!☆★

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• gabbydo02
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-13 10:43:24 — Link

The last thing you ate or drunk is your weapon you can throw it or what ever at the last poster. E.g I throw my donut at *usernames* face they get donut all through their hair and in their eyes. Let the food fight begin!

Hi 

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-14 01:18:51 — Link

I throw Cheese-its at gabby and it completey ruins your white shirt.

• gabbydo02
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-14 21:40:43 — Link

I see daisy2944 skip of happily and grab a small bowl of cashews. I sneak up behind them and pour them down the back of their shirt. They run.

Hi 

• @&
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-04 07:59:01 — Link

I throw a pot of chicken stew on top of gabbydo02. They can't see and are completely soaked.

They can't see because the pot is on there head.

I breed pets of all kinds, give me a call and you can have a no-grouper.

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-16 08:15:55 — Link

*burp* Excuse me! :P

I throw a bowl of noodles at @& and she's got all of them sticking to her hair and the bowl on her head. *giggles*

• gabbydo02
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-24 09:10:07 — Link

Oh well hello there New-moon  *throws a cream pie at their face* Whoops I must have slipped *grins sarcastically and skips off happily*

Hi 

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 17:03:42 — Link

Throws hot toast with honey at Gabby's face.

It burns and sticks to her cheecks

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-26 13:07:34 — Link

um what?

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-05 00:12:42 — Link

Um.. 

Throws peanut butter at Blaze. Gets in their hair, pours honey on them and it burns their eyes

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-17 03:02:57 — Link

Throws chocolate peanutbutter cookie at KitKat. Hits them in the head, and gives them a bump...

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

• IcyMuffins
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-19 13:19:40 — Link

I throw a scone at tingley09. There are crumbs EVERYWHERE.

• chloegirl17
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-10 23:07:52 — Link

i throw a cake at icymuffins.they have frosting all over there face.

• Amnaa
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-13 22:01:09 — Link

I spit cherry seeds at Chloe and one gets stuck in her nostril LOL

• gabbydo02
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-18 00:26:26 — Link

I giggled to my self as I thought of how these next few events would go down, someone was gonna be annoyed and angry and would probably do nearly anything for revenge. I called the last truck load to a halt as my hands gripped the hose. A feww days ago I'd placed a special order for Marinra sauce, I ordered extra just in case but I was feeling like a little fun. 

Slowly I walked into the forum and smelt the air. This would be one of the last times it smelt normal for quite a while. I didn't notice Amnaa sitblastingut 5 meters away from the hose wrestling with chloegirl17. I turn the nozzel and a small trickle of sauce came. "Pathetic, I might just crank it up a bit" I mumble as my fingers grip nozze ready to turn it up. Just as I start raising the pressure I get hit by Icymuffins wo cant see through all the frosting on their face! I get thrown off balance and end up blasting Marinara sauce everywhere. It was to late for Amnaa, they were drenched in sauce. The man starts piping the second truck load into the hose...

After quite a while I had successfully flooded the forums and drench everyone with Marinara Sauce. The sauce is now up to my waist and is making it vey difficult to walk.

Hi 

• chloegirl17
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-28 10:25:52 — Link

i throw raw salmon at gabbydo02. slime gets in her mouth and nose.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla