Boards < Offtopic < Archives < selling all pets in "for sale" group

Boards

Poll: dou you like this thread and want it to continue?

yes!

4 votes / 50%
no...

3 votes / 38%
yes and im applying for a membership!

0 votes / 0%
i have ways to contribute :)

1 votes / 13%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-11 02:32:44 — Link

hello everybody! i have some unwanted pets and are willing to sell them!so all you really have to do is pm me what you want and name your price and we will negotiate from there. also, i will be making a "for sale members only" group. if you want to be a member you must donate with a message saying donation for adoptions. all donators will be listed below. 1 pet=1 week of membership:D and i trade too C:if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

~DONATORS!~

_

_

_

_

_

reminder: 1 pet = 1 week of membership :D

USER BANNED- Asking for Free things, forum rules abuse, multiple instances of multi-accounting

Warning given by Nightingale on 2015-03-22 06:36:26
Do not use Forums to try to justify multi-accounting. We determine multi-accounting by looking at "fair trade" between players. Asking for Free things is against the site rules. USER BANNED- Multi-Accounting

~i currently have a "for sale group" see thread for details :D 

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-17 12:05:02 — Link

i finally made a premium sale and yes there is lycos!

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-17 23:08:37 — Link

good news! once i can get the money to expand my stables or sell some pets i will start selling throdamas both gender and may start selling double deviants and pets with good genes and the GP pets!

• gray2015
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-19 22:17:06 — Link

im quiting so i think i will donate my pets :3

have a nice day!

• gray2015
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-19 22:18:14 — Link

and i like ur pets espesially your green wolf in the lvl 50 tab :)

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-21 01:43:41 — Link

thank you!

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-21 02:03:21 — Link

currently im breeding meaning new pets to adopt!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-22 06:35:12 — Link

I have warned you in the past for making threads to justify multi-accounting. Please do not do so. Like these other accounts, you will be banned.  

Also, asking for free things is not allowed. 

USER BANNED- Multi-Accounting

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla