Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #38

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-09 00:00:11 — Link

Registration for the new exhibition is open!

Excalibur Parade-Icorn by Chaos

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Beast Olympics". All pets with one or more of the following dominant genes may take part: Determined, Agile paws, Massive wings, Nimble legs, Steel bones, Steel muscles, Second breath, Tireless Heart. Please read the full exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

The Town Council invites Beastlords and their most athletic pets to participate in the Beast Olympics! The most succesful teams will get valuable prizes.

Each participating pet passes a preliminary test upon registration to figure out the skill and the discipline of this pet. Skill value varies from 5 to 10 points. The performance of a pet is calculated as (number of thematic genes x skill).

Your pet will randomly choose one the five available sport disciplines: Athletics, Polo, Hunting, Weightlifting, Wrestling.

All applied pets will get tags with test results that will be visible in their profiles until the end of exhibition.

Participate in Exhibition

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-09 00:45:43 — Link

Sweet! I'm liking this! Can't wait to see where my pets fall. I really like these more in depth kind of exhibitions. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 00:54:16 — Link

I like this one! Even tho I dont place high its fun to see where you fall.  Although I cant see the thing your talking about in the pets profile thingy ma jigger.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 00:54:25 — Link

I really like this exhibition - But I can't find the test results in the pet profiles? Should it be in the top left pet info corner?

Edit - Ha, daisy beat me to the question. I can't find it either. :P

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 01:08:44 — Link

This one seems really cool! I'm so excited, good luck to everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-09 01:39:06 — Link

@ Aelisk- It's on the bottom left of the profile, under effects. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 01:58:13 — Link

Listen up people! I just want to say it here and now that I call dibs on 2nd place; hands off my spot :P

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 02:07:52 — Link

I have a question though. It seems not all of my pets with the genes are able to participate. 

I have this cockatrice here and it has two genes required for the event, yet it can't be entered, why is that?

I have noticed this with a few of my other pets as well.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 02:30:20 — Link

http://i.imgur.com/sw24C5o.png

And... Calling dibs on first. Good luck everyone fighting for the other four* slots. :3

*Sylviianel graciously notified me that this number should be three, since she already called dibs for #2 and this means no one will pass her ;)

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 02:39:18 — Link

I'm happy with a bit of cash,  good luck to all that enter.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-09 12:43:39 — Link

hollahollaget_$, just checked the cockatrice that you linked with your user data, and I see it in the list of available pets. You have a lot of pets that fit the exhibition criteria including a few black cockatrices, could it happen that you just scrolled him through and didn't notice? I can check your other pets that are missing as well if you provide their IDs.

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 20:19:53 — Link

Got both my contest winners in there right now. Make me proud my minions make me proud. Just kidding! Love the idea definetly should do An olympics every year!

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• emeraldwolfgirl
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-10 00:01:39 — Link

This is kinda hard, but good luck everyone

Don't worry about failures, worry about what you miss when you don't try.

• willow(rose)
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-10 09:27:47 — Link

Is there any way to better a pet you entered, or does it all come down to good genetics?

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-11 03:28:57 — Link

@willow(rose) I would think levelling them up would help with points.  Not sure of the "skill " points 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla