Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Bug or Oversight - Bidding Issue

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 23:15:26 — Link

I don't know if this is a bug or just something that was overlooked, but when outbid in a trade your money isn't returned so you can bid again or use it for something else. The money stays "trapped" in the bid.

For example I placed a bid on Gryph before bed last night.

I've since been outbid three times over but my silver didn't return to me, leaving me with very little silver on hand and the rest stuck in an auction I cannot win for the next couple of hours. Some auctions go on for days so this could be a real issue.

Or I assume that is what is going on, I can't honestly know until I ends and I either get my money back or don't. I'll update when it ends.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 23:37:14 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/598

I posted about it yesterday. I think a few people are having issues with the way the bidding is done at the moment. Hopefully this is changed, as it ties up money that could be spent/bid elsewhere.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-25 15:35:31 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

This is more an oversight than a bug, I think we just forgot about this feature. It will be added in a while. Though it can cause some inconveniences, it's not very critical since it doesn't interrupt the gaming process completely. I apologize that we can't add it instantly, there are quite a lot o server scripts need to be updated to implement this feature.

Sorry for the inconveniece.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla