Boards < Community < Writing < The Five Rulers of West, South, North, East, And The Center

Boards

Poll: Like This Story?

Hate it Don't Right This Again

1 votes / 33%
Hate It

0 votes / 0%
Ehh.

0 votes / 0%
Kinda Like It

0 votes / 0%
Like It

1 votes / 33%
Love It

1 votes / 33%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fantasied
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-02 01:07:43 — Link

We cannot get to the story just yet but I do have spoilers that we can see (If not skip down to my 2nd post) These are not a mythical creature story these are humans!

The Ruler of The North: St. Peters

Pureness: Evil

The Ruler of The South: Dr. Xaiver

Pureness: Pure Evil

The Ruler of The East: St. Douglan

Pureness: Evil

The Ruler of The West: Lord Lucien

Pureness: Pure  Darkness

Ruler of Center: Elsworth

Pureness: Pure

Nightwing

Pureness: Pure

• Fantasied
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-03 06:34:54 — Link

He had done it. He had Joined.

Nightwing was walking as if was some ordaniary day or a boring one. But with the fun adventures he will have who knows what his life would be like tomorrrow. But that was tomorrow.'Oh boy, Oh boy, oh boy! I woder what King Elswick has for me! He though, Is it a knights armor for deaf... Or is it a lengendary swor... Or can it be infinite ri.. Or.... Nightwing was getting tired of "Or" He said it at least a thousand imes but it had never made him feel any better. The hike to King Elsworth ws long but he did stop for a lunch. "Howdy Nightwing!" A squeaky voice cried. His voice was familar. "HARTY! GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Nightwing yelled. (Harty is a Miny creature also know as the mouse) "Wow even for a voice of human with a mouse. I still can't go as high as you." Harty laughed. "Now tell me again, On the rodent scale where do I put you? Mouse, Rat, Sewer Rat, Dire Rat or Giant Rodent?" Nightwing asked. "Oh, how you crack me up! Well I am a breed between Dire Rat and Minisucle Mouse. Ya know me." Harty said. "Excuse me? It's not ya, it's you.... Oh never mind it." Nightwing gave a sarcastic look. "Well if you're going to be rude about it don't show it to me. It makes me feel bad.

1 

• Fantasied
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-06 05:28:56 — Link

Harty jumped on to Nightwing's shoulder and went up to Elsworth's Castle, the doors were not automatic so somebody would have to climb this stair case say "LOOK OU!" Go back down and open the gate. Nonsense. Is that steam or what? Could it be smoke and some orange stuff?  He then realized it was fire and fragments of the castle was coming at him. He tucked Harty in his pocket and dodged every boulder that came his way but seemingly going down as if he had eyes in the back of his head. Wait? Where is Elseworth? He didn't appear out of the castle. Nightwing ran baack towards the castle and looked for any reamins of bodies and corpses that were alive. Elsworth! Hes under the flaming wooden panel against. There was to many objects, Nightwing went into the smoking castle and watched as items from the roof melted and fell to the ground or paintings of hot wax dripping on to the ground. Elsworth was in danger but he was to late. The corpse melted and Elsworth was dead. "No! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!"

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla