Boards < General < Creative < Skins from Mars

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:07:04 — Link

you're welcome for that bad pun

Just some skins I've made / will be making. I would love some critique and such on WIP's I post. {Accepted's are a little late for critiques, haha.} 

u v u ~!

Accepted:

Woodland {Gryphon}

Working On:

Macaw Gryphon, not submitted, critique wanted

**note: i had some trouble trying to make this transparent, and to do that I actually had to get rid of the highlights layer. For some reason it gave the picture an odd red shade even when I changed the colour. So there are some random red patches that need to be fixed.

TeaCup Pet Bases

Gryphon {Flat Colour}, Critique Wanted

• Yvaine
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 00:23:32 — Link

First off, I love your woodland skin, I hope you make it free for use. :D I saw it on the share your skin thread.

The calico and the macaw look fabulous, but together they look a bit... busy. Maybe using just black cat, or gray tabby. Even Persian or siamese would look pretty good with it I think. Definitely save the calico, though, it looks amazing and would look great with another bird. Maybe robin? :D I think you should roll with this and keep doing cat and bird gryphons, I love this idea!

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:15:26 — Link

Aaah, goodness, thanks! u v u ~ It actually is submitted, accepted, and free for use. Or, well, it should be haha. Most skins that I make will be free to use.

Aaaah, yeah, I guess it is a bit busy. :P Robin/Calico would be interesting. And haha, thanks. I wasn't exactly the first person to do it-- I believe Blackstar made a Jay/Tabby gryphon? Either way it's a really fun idea. Plus, bird/cat markings are easier to make than coming up with your own and hoping it looks okay. > v o They come up with some pretty neat-o combinations too.

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 05:59:53 — Link

I also really like that Woodland skin! O: It's very beautiful! Great job, Mars!!

That baby Gryphon is so darned cute. I can't wait to see him when he's colored! Maybe you can make him blue! I think he'd look cute blue. ;P

Neve!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla