Boards < Advertising < Breeding Offers < Name your price to breed with my males

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Tomijojo
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-16 05:17:41 — Link

I have tons of different males that are vary nice and handsome that you can choose out of and all you have to do is message me and we can work something out ok

Hi I am totomijojo

I love the Lykos breed so if you have any that I might want or just send them to me 

Almost all pets are for trade or sale ( unless I say )

send me messages if you want to talk bout any thing  

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-06 13:08:06 — Link

do you wanna trade? im looking for level 50 but cant find them and it ok if not level 50 :D also,wanna gift? have a nice day!

~i currently have a "for sale group" see thread for details :D 

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 02:01:04 — Link

25 silver to breed this one of yours 

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/501355

with my

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• TheAmazingBlaise
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-25 02:03:06 — Link

plz let me know if yes or no

When Life gives you LEMONS, you can't make lemonade. You don't have the SUGAR.

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.Put this on your signature if you were the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

90% of teens would die if Facebook's Server crashed. If you are the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this in your Signature.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla