Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Your Friendly Neighborhood Nighthawk here

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nighthawk
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:15:23 — Link

Hey there everyone. I Just joined last night. Pretty impressed so far, and actually I'm surprised I haven't heard about this place before now!! Very glad I did.

Just wanted to say a quick hello, and I guess if anyone has any tips they'd like to share I'd appreciate that!!

On a side note, I love making friends, so if anyone wants to chat, you can do that too!! ^_^

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:22:13 — Link

Nightie! :D <3 I can't believe it's youu! Haha.

Welcome to BK! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, I know I am! I just joined yesterday. (:

Neve!

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:07:37 — Link

Hi, welcome to BeastKeeper! My name's Mars, it's a pleasure to meet you! :D && It's still a fairly new site, so that's probably why haha. I know some members have been out referring and getting members and such, it's been growing surprisingly quickly. <3

Anyways, feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat or if you have any questions! :3 I hope to see you around~!

• Nighthawk
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:35:44 — Link

Awe yay Neve's!!! We can be newbies together lol....

Thank you Mars!! nice you meet you!! You'll probably get a message from me sooner or later haha! So I apologize in advance if I bug you!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla