Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Loole
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-10 06:24:20 — Link

if we could not have people see our latest messages to others  that would be more cool,and I would not have to be careful what I write to everyone

May the force be with you, always.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-10 06:43:18 — Link

On someone's profile you can see their threads and posts. Or is that not a user thing o0. I'm not sure what you see anymore. 

You can also view your own threads this way.

Your posts: http://beastkeeper.com/user-post-list/10755

Your threads: http://beastkeeper.com/user-thread-list/10755

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Imitatia

Posted at 2015-02-10 08:43:09 — Link

@Nightingale, I don't think that's what Loole means.

"if we could not have people see our latest messages to others"

Also, @Loole, what do you mean by "messages"? Do you mean private messages, or forum posts?

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-02-10 22:59:30 — Link

Gotcha! I use my phone often so I miss things on the itty bitty screen. Sorry, that's my bad. Good catch! :)

Perhaps it could be suggested that people could hide their posts to public users. As a Mod, I love this feature. Posts are public anyway, this just makes them easier to find. As a member I use this often to find a thread I know a user made, and I want to see if there updates, but I don't want to dig through all the threads. I don't use a users posts very often though.... However, I do understand where you are coming from. Do you happen to have a more specific instance where you do not like this feature.

As Imitatia said, users cannot see your private messages unless it was sent to them.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla