Boards < Offtopic < Other Games < Leayph - Roleplaying and Pet Sim Game

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Aera
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-08 00:55:54 — Link

Hi! Anyone play Leayph here? Its a roleplaying site where you can have a human avatar and have pets. There are six different pet speices that are unqiue because they are all based off traits of two different animals. Here some examples

My custome Sabreloup

My custom Senrima

My custom Dargonu

All these are custom designed pets that are easy to make since you pick from an assortment of colors and markings to put on your creature of choice,

If you don't play but want to give it a try, please use my referral link here!

http://www.leayph.com/index.php?referral=1297

It's a  smal community like BK but there are a lot of nice people on there so please check it out or send me a letter if you play and want to be friends!

The often imitated but never duplicated ;)

• Veveiane
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-24 15:34:53 — Link

I'll join it :)

Is it hard to get started?

PERSONALLY BRED THRODAMA MORPHS  by Veveiane

• Aera
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-24 22:09:45 — Link

No it's pretty easy to get started since there are several ways to get pets and currency. They have a cool alchemy system too to make special custom making items. It's a small community like this one too, which makes it easy to make friends.

If you join, my name on there is Selphy so you should add me a friend on there too :)

• Veveiane
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-25 15:29:38 — Link

I dont really get how to get pets at all lol

I have never been so lost in a game before XD

PERSONALLY BRED THRODAMA MORPHS  by Veveiane

• Aera
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-27 02:29:37 — Link

Lol the guides are very helpful but if you have any questions, just ask :)

• BastTheMage
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-13 19:50:39 — Link

i just joined whats u guys names?

signed,

BastTheMage   

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid. Copy and paste this if you are part of that 1% too.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

here are some very pulling songs from warriors cats u may visit

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-03 22:56:51 — Link

i play leapyh my name is wolfsoul

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• Elitespirit101
  • User

Posted at 2019-04-06 23:57:58 — Link

Im playing but Im soooooooooooooo stuck, my name is Elitespirt101

Itz me ~3~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla