Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < uhm... hi

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 17:58:39 — Link

i'm quite new here and still a little confused about  a few things. the tutorial did help, and i read the FAQ but i was wondering if there was a guide or something of the sorts that will help me along.

also you can call me eff. i'm in a fandom that a lot of kids don't know about these days, but eh, whatever. i wanted to give this site a try since it looked different from the usual animu pet sites i'm used to seeing.

anyways i like... art, pokemon, jthm, roleplaying and a few other things i can't think of at the moment but yeah. it's nice to meet you all! uwu

It's all in the perception, friend!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 18:58:25 — Link

So far there is not guide for helping newbies, but the help section is always open to questions, and you can always message me for help!

Welcome to BeastKeeper!

I'm Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:20:51 — Link

aw okay. thanks for offering to help! i'll be sure to send you a pm when i have a question. ^w^

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:25:21 — Link

Welcome to BK! I'm new here, also, so I'm sure you'll love it here! The community and concept is great. ^_^

What kind of roleplaying do you usually do? I haven't roleplayed in about two years, haha! I used to do literate roleplays, usually fantasy.

Neve!

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:01:58 — Link

i usually do paragraph type rp, and i tend to be long winded at times. owo; i usually rp within my fandoms like jthm and pokemon and such. i've been trying to get into rping my original characters though!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla