Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < You're telling me there's an Introduction thing?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 16:31:38 — Link

Pffft, so I just joined yesterday, you may have seen me already post because I didn't realize this was here, but whatever I guess.

Hello there! My name's Delira-it's not-and... and... and I just joined beastkeeper I guess. I really love animals, especially those of an avian or reptilian persuasion, so I figured this would be a great site. My sister, Ariento, joined already too, and was pestering me constantly to "JOIN THIS SITE JOIN THIS SITE PLEASE". I'm not sure if she just wanted the referral, or actually wanted me to join, heheh.

So yeah uhhm, there's that, and I just FINALLY caught a wild animal, but it's a cokatrice, and I have nothing to do with him :/

The male dragon I got from the tutorial has acute eyesight, so the baby at least carries that, and she might be piebald, or have her mother's fearsome look, so that's nice too. Plus she's adorbs.

I tend to ramble sometimes.

I have horrible luck trying to find something in sales and then I make an offer, and I'm about to seal a deal and somebody comes in and just steals it.

I'm done I'm sorry.

<3 Delira

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 18:57:27 — Link

Welcome Delira!
I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

I hope your enjoying it here so far!

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:05:56 — Link

Hey Delira~ Well, you can breed the guy. I know earlier when I was breeding my female cockatrice again, there were a lot more males available than when I did it in the tutorial. Also, welcome to the site~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla