Boards < Community < Roleplay < Skyrim...

Boards

Poll: 1. Do you know what Skyrim is? 2. Do you like it?

Yes and yes.

5 votes / 24%
Yes and kinda.

2 votes / 10%
Yes and very.

2 votes / 10%
yes and no.

0 votes / 0%
Yes and hate it.

0 votes / 0%
Yes and its awesome.

3 votes / 14%
Yes and its amazingly cool!

2 votes / 10%
Yes and its my fave!

3 votes / 14%
No and I dont know.

4 votes / 19%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-22 23:16:34 — Link

If you know what the game Skyrim is and you like it a lot/love it, please roleplay with me here! I'm a huge fan of this awesome game. On youtube I have only seen Skyrim movie trailers

And oh wow. Im kinda getting offtopic here. Ok, to get started, fill out a little form like I did.

Please have your race as a Nord, Argonian, Kajiite, or orc. I try to pu tthe most normal and the all crazy.

Name: Saletta Gomea (pronounced Suh-let-uh Go-mee-uh)

Race: Nord

Pic/description: Dressed differently than the picture. Wears the overall, started armor you get in the game. I just found this picture here-https://www.google.com/search?q=skyrim+nord+pics&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS581US581&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=92PBVIrEKNHtgwTU34CQDg&ved=0CB0QsAQ#imgdii=_

Personality: Likes to have followers way more than to be a follower. Always acts like a leader to every warrior that follows her. Never teaches anybody anything except if she wants to.

Favorite Weapon(s): Ancient Nord Bow with Ancient Nord Arrows

Hometown/ Former Hometown: Formerly lived in Helgen.

Dislikes: Taking orders, insults, friend wounded/ dead, and common rage from another.

Magic Learned: Flames. Frostbite. Frost Rune. Conjour Familiar(a wolf).

Shouts Learned:(really this is everything my character is in my game, and she has a lotta shouts)

Main Shout/Shout Equipped: Fus (pronounced Foonse)

DEATH! There is no death. In the game, if your followers are too hurt, they drop to their hands and knees, one hand on their chests. Regenerating. If you give them/ if they have the right stuff, they will drink potions or eat food. This is what we will do.

MOUNTS! Horses are going to be bought. But here, you are allowed to roughen up to the horse owner, for a bargain. Or you could steal a horse. There is possible, but rare death for horses.

ONE LAST RULE! Join and have fun!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Fantasied
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-06 04:49:09 — Link

Name: Allion Miten (A-Lion or Al-lion Mi-ghten)

Race: Nord (*Nods*)

Pic/Description: Nope Non but he is a strong man like bane but not with all the vanes and the tubes and fatness

Personallity: A Leader who does not follow commands Very rarely does he do it,

Favorite Weapon: Nord Bow (Yep)

Hometown/Former Hometown: Helgen

Dislikes: Following commands

Magic Learned: Flame, Frost Rune

Shout Equiped/ Main Shout: Fus (Yes I'm like you but as a male xD)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-13 21:53:48 — Link

COOL lol. Its been so long since ive been on cause i dont have Wifi at my house but im now on my gmas laptop

those were the only spells i knew, but I learned Conjour Flame Atronath, Candle Light, etc.

Wanna start playing?

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Fantasied
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 23:01:03 — Link

Yeah Sorry for the extremely long time it took to reply to this

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-26 00:18:26 — Link

Its okay. When u get further nto the game u can collect more armor and stuff. And i can give u permission to create another character. SO... I shAll start the story....(lol)

Runs along the path leading to Winterhold. "I'm finally gonna speak to Ulrick Stormcloak himself! He's the true High King!" says outloud. Finally sees the humongous walls of Winterhold. Runs up to the gate. The guards let me in. I rushed to the Palace of the Kings. I stopped to drink a bottle of mead, sitting beside a shop.

• Inugami
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-16 07:23:18 — Link

Is this still going?

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-23 00:31:59 — Link

u can do whatever u want. I FLIPPIN jacked u what i said. Just... forget i said that...

• Fantasied
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-08 02:26:11 — Link

Sorry for the long Hiatus

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-27 23:10:28 — Link

Its ok. Just.. roleplay

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla