Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Order Item Trades According to Time Remaining

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Phasian
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 15:13:29 — Link

I'm not exactly sure how the items in item trades are organized at the moment, but it would be very helpful if they were organized according to how much time is remaining for the auction. Right now it seems really haphazard with 23-hour-remaining auctions next to 1-hour-remaining and so on, with no way to determine which auctions will be ending soon except by going through every page and looking at every thing.

That's my suggestion. =D

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 22:39:48 — Link

Actually, when you go to the auction and if you click on the "Time Remain" tab, it organizes them by either how little time is remaining or by how much, depending on how many times you click the "Time Remain" tab.  

However, you have to click the tab every single time you enter the auctions. It would be nice if it was the default method of organization, because sometimes I forget to click it and miss out on good stuff I could've bid on but thought it ended later, due to organizational issues.

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 23:19:11 — Link

And it would be good if it remembered how many I want to see at once, at least if I'm using the back key.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla