Boards < General < Creative < Fluffy's Fancifuls

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 11:59:40 — Link

So I've started coloring up custom skins for the site, I figured I'd post what I have here though, just to keep everything in one place! :D All of my skins are free to use and are uploaded to the site or in the process of being uploaded to the site.

When I make a skin, I'll first offer it for sale here. If you buy it, you send me the pet you want it overlayed onto and the Rainbow Jar, and I'll overlay it and send it back! This skin will be one of a kind, if you buy a skin personally from me no one else will ever use it.

If a skin is not sold to anyone, it'll be going up for public use on the site.

Current Sales:

Dawn Silhouettes Unicorn

Currently up for sale, make an offer by posting here! :D I have no idea what to price my art at yet, so right now I'm just figuring things out, so please bear with me!

Accepted:

Hellion

Yes I know Goat has a Unicorn skin called Hellion too, I made mine before she made hers and they both got accepted so I assume it's not a problem... You should check out her Hellion skin it's wicked cool.

Black Appaloosa

The first in my set of natural horse colors I plan to make.

Colorful Painter

Ahhhh this one was so hard to make, and I'm still not happy with the tail. x.x I think the rest of it turned out pretty nicely, though!

Lunar Butterfly

I'm not entirely pleased with how this turned out... It wasn't quite what I was looking for. x.x; I think it's passable, though!

Pending Acception:

Red Dun

Another natural horse color! I really like Red Duns, it's such a pretty color.

Future Projects:

I think I'm going to attempt a seaside-themed pearl bedecked unicorn, at least when my hands and arms aren't so sore from making these one! x.x

• Rhee
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 16:15:18 — Link

I like the messy painter horse! 

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 21:35:19 — Link

Thank you! :D And it just got accepted, so yay! :D

• Pickles
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 01:31:37 — Link

I love the Colorful painter unicorn! c:

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 04:49:28 — Link

Wow, I love the Paint Unicorn, and the Appaloosa is beautiful, too! Great job. :D

Neve!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-27 07:04:29 — Link

OoO There all so beautiful!!!!! I love them.

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-28 16:13:48 — Link

:D Thank you so much! :) I just finished another one, it's pending acception, I call it the Lunar Butterfly Unicorn.

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 11:40:34 — Link

I have a new skin, up for private sale this time! :D Bump bump!

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 12:32:00 — Link

Huh, how do you sell something for private sale?

• Fluffy_Horror
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 13:42:17 — Link

Basically, I upload the skin for private use, you send me the pet you want the skin on and the Rainbow Jar, and I'll overlay it onto the pet and send it back! :) It's a legal get-around to the no skins for other people thing, Red does it so I assume it's fine.

• Kayla-La
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 06:03:56 — Link

Oh, I see, thanks for telling me! I hadn't thought of that but had remembered the rule about only uploading your own skin.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla