Boards < Community < Roleplay < Looking for Semi-Literate Roleplayers

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Starwolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-10 12:19:40 — Link

Hi, I am relatively new to this game, but not to roleplaying. I was hoping to find someone semi-lit, meaning atleast a full paragraph or two.

I can rp just about anything, except full humans. They bore me to tears. I am fine with all relationships and pairings, and will roleplay from animals, to anthros, to anime, and everything in between. But i prefer anthros, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) (anime), or Pokemon, or mutated animals.

If you are interested, feel free to comment here, or shoot me a message ^.^

Thanks for reading!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-10 19:12:59 — Link

You are not supposed to post this here. Join a roleplay thread or make your own. But you can join one of mine. I have 4 roleplay threads. Click my username, and look at my threads. Some of them are advertising threads, but I reccomend Abandoned Island. Or, well, just find it in this forum. By the way, welcome to the game.

Edited- SOrry for being so strict. Join one of my two threads. I really have 4 rp threads, but only two are mythical. They are 'Mage Wolf' and 'Land of Magicka Creatures'

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-01-13 03:37:33 — Link

@TheKitKat- Please no mini-modding. It is up the discretion of the staff to say what is right or wrong.

It is perfectly acceptable to post here to search for RP partners. Starwolf, you are perfectly fine. I have made a sticky to make this more clear so as to avoid confusion in the future: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/6077

Good luck finding an RP partner. Feel free to start a new thread if you would like a cleaner one and I can lock this.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Starwolf
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-16 15:40:29 — Link

@TheKitKat, i am not looking to join a roleplaying thread ^.^' I am looking for a 1x1, so thanks anyways

@Nightingale, Thank you ^.^ i read through your post, and i hope i understood everything ^.^ and yes, i believe that i will make a new thread, and hopefully expand my criteria :)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-21 01:59:31 — Link

Sorry to both Nightingale and Starwolf.

Now that I read the thread's title better, I see what you mean. I'm a semi-literate roleplayer.

Just to point that out....

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla