Posted at 2015-01-08 05:07:07 — Link

Prologue

You are a 15 year old.    You have washed up on an island from a shipwreck. You go out and try to collect as many things as you can that were on the boat. You try to pull ashore any animals that also are alive.  You end up pulling to shore some boxes that were in the ship, not knowing what was in there. And since farmers were going somewhere to sell their livestock, you are able to save a goat, a chicken, some chicks, a young sheep, and a calf. You befriend them.... 

Point of this

So, as I said, you are a 15 year old. You dragged ashore some animals that you can harvest produce from. You look in the 5 boxes. One contains seeds for fruit plants. The second contains a knife, a small old rusty pot, and a box of matches that contains only 7 matches. The 3rd, you find a jar of peanutbutter, a can of corn, and some meat in a bag. It is a big island, and eventually we will meet eachother. Here, this is the next part....

You will make up a name when we meet, roleplay out your Character, and post a

pic like I did below. Accept my characters hair is

actually blond, and the eyes are blue.

Hope you enjoy!!!!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)