Boards < Community < Roleplay < Mage Wolf

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 23:41:26 — Link

Prologue

"Welcome, new apprentice." The Mage Wolf said, "I will teach you many spells, you will master in the making of many potions, and more!"

Instructions

You are a human-wolf mix breed. The next 3 people to join are full mage wolves. The next 4 after that are the apprentices. I will sort out the 4 apprentices. They choose their mentor.

Don't worry apprentices, you have your own section!!

Only the full mages, read this! Only the full time mage wolves!

When we start, you will grab a book, flip through it, and you will point to a potion. You tell your mage apprentice to add three of the following items to the vile with water- A gryphin's feather. A moth wing. Mistic lava(dont worry, it wont burn your hut down.). Holly berry's juice. And lavender leaves.

There are many more ingredients for many more potions, so dont be bothered.

You tell your apprentice to take that pan(from wherever you want it to be) and fill the bottom of the pan with a thin layer. Then you tell them to go get a stick from outside. If they ask something like, "Why?" Then say something like "You will see." or "Its a surprise." After they get the stick, you tell them to lay it in the pan, and make sure its comepletely covered in the potion. A few seconds later, the potion-covered stick lets of a small poof of magic around it, only to where you cant see it. Then the magic dust gos away, and in the place of the pan, potion and stick, was a wand. You will pick it up and say,"Here, my friend. Is your first wand..." and you hand it to them.

Apprentices read this only apprentices!!

You will be making your first potion. The rest is a surprise. I hope you like it! Oh, do you not have a wand yet? Your mentor's got that covered. Well, maybe it's YOU that's got it covered.

Rules. Everybody must read!

1. No cursing.

2. No killing another player without permission from them.

3. No perfect/invincible characters.

4. Nothing like, Player 1-"Blasts him with fire and he burns." Player 2-"Dont play as my character!" If this happens I will report a moderator. This is known as 'cheating in doing'.

5. No weird scenes that may be innapropriate for some younger people.

6. Have fun! Please fill out this form.

Name:

Description/pic/link:

Specialty potion:(full mages only)

Wants to master:(apprentices only)

Here is my form.

Name: Alea (not uh-lee-uh. Its correctly pronounced ale-a. At least thats what I want)

Pic:

Dress is closed though. Not like, split open in the front. You can go here-https://www.google.com/search?q=human+wolf+hybrid&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS581US581&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=659&tbm=isch&imgil=Ws6TsApGrItusM%253A%253BS9jvSazexyvOZM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.fanpop.com%25252Fclubs%25252Falpha-and-omega%25252Fimages%25252F20272126%25252Ftitle%25252Fwolf-human-hybrid-poppyfrost-photo&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Ws6TsApGrItusM%253A%252CS9jvSazexyvOZM%252C_&usg=__t_0Kzgq9f5Es7_y_8_KGSALkpU8%3D&ved=0CCsQyjc&ei=kGCoVOXBOoHZggSB3YLIDQ#imgdii=_

Specialty potion: (uh, fill this out when you learn more potions. Though min is...) Bettle poison.

Have fun and hope you enjoy!

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-12 00:50:00 — Link

Name: Kira 

Description/pic/link: She has blond hair and blue eyes. Her tail is a silvery color, with a black tip. Her ears ar the same.

Specialty potion: Molten lava that doesn't hurt the creater.

Female

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-06 00:45:52 — Link

Thank you for joining. Until you get and apprentice, witch you find them lost,etc, you can do your own thing. All the mages know eachother. Im a Darkmage(Basicly, evil) Lightmage is good/heavenly. I'm Darkmage.

I will start, oh btw u can have ur own spells, too.

"Move, molten lava, move under my command..." I chanted. I move the lava with an invisible force,"I've mastered the Molton Lava potion and spell!"

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Tigerlily11
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-25 23:12:15 — Link

Name: Willow

Description: Short spiky black hair with teal sidebangs, and ice blue eyes. She has black ears and wolf tail. She has a very tomboyish dressing style with a bit of punk.

Specialty potion: Throwing poison. You can throw it and it explodes everywhere but doesn't harm the spellcaster.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-16 22:58:19 — Link

are u lightmage or darkmage?

Goes out of spell cabin, and thinks, I should go see an old........ friend...

(btw u can have a mount. A ride basicly. Ive a young dragon. for dark mages, there are black and grey dragons, witch grow a bit bigger every 4 roleplay days, as do the rest of your rides. u can have up up to 7. And moderators, there are a lot of rides so im gonna put another page for them all plz dont report or warn. )

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-16 23:08:38 — Link

Darkmage Rides-

Small Dragon. Colors: Black. Grey. Blood Red.

A black bear.

Bat horse. Black, grey and dark grey

\

Lightmage rides-

Angel Pig. Only pink

Pegasus. Horse colors.

Polar bear.

• GalaxeiTheCorgi
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-16 23:09:04 — Link

Name~ Rayra

Age~ 20

Bio/Person~ friendly, (super Talkative) derpy, afraid ofeverything.

Mount~ A bloodred dragon, black wing webbing. Name~ CheeseCake

Potion~ Scare Potion~ makes a hallucination that terrifies, unfortunately it terrifies Rayra too.

DarkMage~

Appearance~ Purple hair, yellow eyes. (Purple-black ears and tail) Small scar on cheek.

Galaxei~

(Gives Cookies to you)

Will out be my friend?

I'm from outer Space~ 

Well, bye then~

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-17 21:17:09 — Link

Rides to Rayra's place. Gets off of dragon. Makes a skull appear in hand. Tosses it to Fury (my dragon) and he grabs it. He takes it home. Knocks on the door.

"Rayra, are you home?"

• GalaxeiTheCorgi
  • User

Posted at 2015-07-17 21:22:55 — Link

Rayra~ yeah, one sec!

*CheeseCake nips Fury's tail playfuly*

Rayra~ I'm thinking about getting a dog and naming it Alduin! Like the dragin ya know? (Talking to self)

Rayra~ Hi Alea! What can I do for you today?

Galaxei~

(Gives Cookies to you)

Will out be my friend?

I'm from outer Space~ 

Well, bye then~

• tingley09
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-09 02:53:42 — Link

Darkmage/Bat horse/Black.

Kira watched Bat (Bat horse) look for her. their game of hide and seek was to improve Bat's skills at sight, but she still felt silly. She decided to stop, and called to Bat. Bat looked at her, and came over. Then Bat nuzzled Kira as she climbed on, and they flew away toward the middle of the forest to practice spells and Bat's skills some more.

I feel as if I must warn you - I'm evil.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-20 08:25:15 — Link

Fury looks at CheeseCake and growls quietly. He's annoyed.

i shrug,"Just wondering what's up."

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla