Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Allo c:

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Aibiki
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:41:39 — Link

Saw this site on my tumblr dash, so I decided to come try it out. I think it has the potential to be really addictive to me. '3'

Anyway, glad to join you all. The name is Biki, and I like drawing and stuff. And video games, especially ones that let me collect pets. 

#2132 on Aywas

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:51:23 — Link

Welcome to the site, Biki. I'm just now getting around to saying hello to some new users myself. I'm only two days old, but we're all newbs in this land of new. Hope you come to enjoy the site as much as I have so far.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Aibiki
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 08:03:53 — Link

I sure will try. C: 

The only bit I'm not liking so far is the wait to get my pets back from questing. 

;-; I wanna keep exploring.

#2132 on Aywas

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 08:19:51 — Link

The questing part does take a while. While I admit that I wouldn't mind the quest time being cut down by half, I also believe that it will even out as users get more pets to balance exploring with quests.

Exploring is an exciting adventure, I feel your pain.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Aibiki
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 23:33:00 — Link

Well, once you get and tame said pets anyway. @.@ So much to do, so little energy to do it. 

#2132 on Aywas

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla