Boards < Community < Groups < Roc breeding!(open to all Roc owners!)

Boards

Poll: Do you like the roc breed?

I love it!

2 votes / 13%
I like it.

7 votes / 47%
Not really.

1 votes / 7%
Its uncool.

0 votes / 0%
Totally lame.

0 votes / 0%
I hate it!

0 votes / 0%
Its my favorite!

2 votes / 13%
Its awesome!

3 votes / 20%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 00:50:09 — Link

If you want to join, please copy, paste, and fill out this form.

How many Rocs do you own?:

Why you want to join here?: 

How much time can you spend here?(optional):

What is your favorite pattern for the roc?(optional):

What is your purpose to join here?:

Thats all I need to know. Thanks! ^-^ You can also put the info in a paragraph like I did below.

I own one roc. I made this thread. I decided to make this thread because one of my favorite breeds is the roc. I can spend as much time as you want, and you can too. My favorite is the barn owl pattern. 

Then, your purpose. Since I'm not joining, I didn't put one. Your paragraph can be short or long. Make sure your paragraph is in italic. 

Thanks! Please subscribe to daily posts in this thread! Go Rocs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A life to be lived is a life to be won- Says, TheKitKat.

Parodies of songs are practicly making fun of the songs. As if the song is bad to the person... Like the person wants it to be changed.-Said TheKitKat

You can do anything you want to Job, (pronounced Jobe) But you can not kill him.- God said to the devil in the book of Job.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• HollyHeart
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-26 01:35:48 — Link

I own four Rocs, but two are pregnant so I'll own 6 soon!! Rocs, in my opinion, are the best breed ever!!!! I don't know. My favorite pattern is Black Kite. To breed more Rocs and talk about them with other huge Roc fans.

Do you have any Rocs???

I'll take them!!!

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2016-03-25 07:49:57 — Link

Okay. Nice :P

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• Countryjesusfollower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-20 09:17:09 — Link

If you want to join, please copy, paste, and fill out this form.

How many Rocs do you own?:2

Why you want to join here?: i suck at it and need some hehelgetting on my feet. 

How much time can you spend here?(optional):a pretty long time

What is your favorite pattern for the roc?(optional): deviant (well duh lol)

What is your purpose to join here?:to breed a ton of good stuff!!!!!!

If today was the last day before jesus came back ,how wou!d you live?would you live for him or for yourself?

"Behold i am coming soon,keep safe what you have so you will not be robbed of your victory prize".-BIBLE

If you belive in Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior than tell the world for we are not ashamed!tell about  jesus and leave the rest to him and he WILL do the rest!!

If you open your ears to the holy spirit you will not be able to go one minute without ministering to someone! This world needs a revival!!!!!!so shae the good news! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla