A little too high

2 votes / 20%
Definitely too high

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• MintChip
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 07:11:22 — Link

[If you recognize me from a thread in the past; it's been a while and I think I have a better understanding of the worth of things. Other thread is retired.]

This is under construction. In need of revamping. Pricings will change and vary.

Please read anything that is bolded or underlined if you read nothing else.

Will Draws and Won't Draws

I will draw the following; Ferals or quads, and anthros. *Most* any species will be accepted but check with me if you're concerned. 

I won't draw the following; humans/anime - I'm not super practiced in it and would prefer not to. Also will not draw nude or anything above PG. *note* I'm also adding overly complex characters or markings into this category. (If you're unsure as to whether your character falls under that category then please aslk.)

*If you have any questions please message me or comment below. 

What I'm Offering (with examples)

Pixel Icons - [ex.1] [ex.2] [ex.3]

Pixel Doodle - [ex. 1]

Pixel icons come in still or simply animation. View examples above for available animations. Size for pixels are only 100x100 pixels. Pixel doodles are less than 500x500 pixels at all times. And vary from drawing to drawing in size.

Currently this is all I'm offering.

Payment System

I tried a point system in the past and it didn't work out so well. So instead I'm doing a 'flat rate' pay which increases payment depending upon complexity.

Icons (any of the following are BASE price, price varies from character to character)

• 8K Silver
  • 5 Gold
  • Other Items (offer)

Animation added (additional cost to the above)

• 1-2K Silver
  • 1 Gold
  • Other Items (offer)

Doodles (same as above this is the BASE price)

• 16K Silver
  • 10 Gold
  • Other Items (offer)

Doodle Page (this comes with 4-5 Doodles per page)

• 50K Silver
  • 20 Gold
  • Special Items (such as Spirit in a Jar, etc)

*note* if you have Spirit in a Jar, Money Trees, Liquid Vermillion or other special items from the Battlefield I would love to work out a deal with you. I need them greatly and I can never get them myself. For one of the items above I'd do up to 6 Doodles on one page.

(Blink, Tail wag or Bounce)

And that's about it. c:

Fill out this form is you want art please

Username: 

Character pic/ref:

Species: 

Icon or Doodle:

Pose/Basic Idea:

Payment:

Other:

(EDIT: As a note, what I am offering is ALL that I am offering for now. I do commissions on another site for $cash$ so I don't often have a lot of time for taking on commissions off-site. Especially not for payment less than what I feel is worth my time.)

• MintChip
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 07:11:55 — Link

(reserved for art pick up)

• Imitatia

Posted at 2015-01-24 08:32:46 — Link

aYEEEE your sketches are so pretty!

I currently don't have anything I want to have drawn though. ;-; I WILL BE BACK

*whooses away*

Hey everyone!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-03 00:05:47 — Link

Ooo... those sketches! I used the links to stalk you to your deviantart account and me likey what I see XD The colored verson of your ex. 3 looks great!

I'm curious how many points it would take to get a fully colored version like that of a Full Body. I can in pay in Vermillion if you're still in terrible need of it.

Either way, whether it's colored or like your examples 1 & 2, I'd be interested in buying one (or three). If it's anything like the quality of those it'll be used for my new image here ;)

Okay, so, what I'd be interested in buying would be a female anthro version of a Pearl Lykos, Full Body, Waist, and Bust (with at least a slight difference in pose for each). Or do you need an OC reference to use? In which case my request can be ignored XD Although I give you full artistic freedom to shape her as you wish, but I would like for the snout to be more flat than elongated. If that makes sense o.o

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-06-03 23:30:58 — Link

I really love your pixel icons!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla