Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Change Pet's Names?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:06:02 — Link

I'm not sure if this is feasable.. are the pets names tied in any way to the uniqueness as a critter on the site? If not could it be possible to rename them? Even for a small amount of silver?

I just hate seeing the name nameless (makes me feel negletful) so I name them something and wish I didn't.... o.0.

Thanks!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:07:01 — Link

There's an amnesia potion for name changing. It's in the Premium shop and sometimes you can come across it in Explore.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:10:23 — Link

*headdesk* And I thought I was being smart when I looked in the shops for things.. I must have totally missed this...  This is what I get for posting at midnight. :P

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:12:11 — Link

I went on a hunt to see if there was anything available for name-changing because it's something that was on my mind, as well. When I found that potion, and then came across it in Explore just a few minutes later, I was set. Glad I could help.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla