Boards < General < General Chat < Well darn...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:54:57 — Link

Did you find a really nice item and couldn't get it because you didn't have enough money? Post your 'would-be' awesome finds here.

You've found Magic Shop!

The shopkeeper offers you to check the counter and buy a magic item.

Amnesia Potion

Do you want to buy this for 5000?

This is my most recent one. Such a shame I didn't have 5000sc on me. Such a handy little potion, too.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 19:20:46 — Link

I came across a Rainbow Jar for 5000 but of course I didn't have the money. :/

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 20:19:52 — Link

I came across a Stable Level 2 Blueprint but didn't have the money. @_@

Edit: And just came across one for a Warehouse Level 2, which is what I'm saving up for... :B

#33507 on Aywas

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:01:15 — Link

I haven't been exploring much today, yet. There's money tied up in an auction that I wish I could have back, because I have hopes of running across a stable or warehouse blueprint. The woes of exploration.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

• Sakarnen
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:02:51 — Link

Stable level 2, just now. I have 4k silver. -_-

Also, the only times I ever find the building that lets you research one random gene is when I'm exploring with a pet with a fully researched genome.

• Seasonal
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:27:25 — Link

Rainbow Jar... I have 6,000 Silver right now but when I saw it I only had 3,000. ;_; Very sad.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:48:42 — Link

Aw, jeez. I feel the pain, people. I really do. I'm waiting for the reset to roll around with hope that I'll be able to earn more money from new quests. Money, money, money. Makes anyone's world spin.

• Sakarnen
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 21:49:42 — Link

Hah, yes... I hope I'll get luckier with this reset, the last one only gave me valuable quests for species I don't have...

• Lyrakish
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 22:32:54 — Link

I missed out on a Merchant Invite. It was 5k. I have less than 100 right now XD Durn.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 01:14:26 — Link

You can leave the pet on that island until you have enough. It seems mean, but it can be done. I've done this several times already. Got a Rainbow Jar, Ridinghole Blueprints, and a few other things.

I'm actually in the middle of doing this right now. Trying to get a Rainbow Jar and a Cartographers Guild.

While leaving a pet there you can explore with your other pets without worrying. :)

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 02:31:43 — Link

Thank you for that insight, lililira. Many of us were probably unaware of this. I don't think it seems mean, but it would actually make sense to be allowed to do this. Could I get you to explain this a bit better, though? Can I close the tab completely and still switch my active pet I want to explore with? When I return to a previous pet that I left on an island, will that pet still be there?

I do want to be cautious of this, because I wonder if it's exploiting a glitch. While it makes sense, I want to be sure it was something left to be intentionally allowed. My reason for this is because if you lose a battle, you're kicked from the island anyways. Thanks again.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 02:53:07 — Link

I think that it's something that's intentional. Otherwise it wouldn't have it own status, just like questing, being tamed, or pregnant.

Basically, you can close the window, switch pets, whatever you want so long as your pet doesn't leave the island it's on (so don't challenge any monsters). You can even explore with a different pet while the first is still on it's island.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:50:40 — Link

I just leave my pets there.... I kept running out of space in my inventory... I finally caved and bought an upgrade.

I need to now build the townhall lvl 2 I got. I also bought a ridinghole lvl 2.... so I need 1 and 2- but I figured it can't hurt to have now... right?

I also got a ruby ring scheme.. but I don't have a pet with enough intuition to make it yet. Drat....

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-25 18:16:25 — Link

I really hope I'll get a level 2 stable blueprints. I've got enough money to purchase 16 XD

Sadly, we can only buy one x3 but I'm satisfied with one.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla