Posted at 2014-12-27 00:27:17 — Link

Fill it in like I did if you want to join.

Name:Lilac

Breed:Nature and cat mix

Appearance:Cat ears, fluffy cat tail, small claws, short light fur all over. Always wears the same black buttoned jean jacket and black jean shorts.

Colors:Bottom half of face-orange. Top half- Thick virtical black and white stripes. Rest of body is one of these colors somewhere in the same pattern. Hair is long and orange. Tail is orange with a white tip.

History:My mother, a mythic's tree, bred with my father, a cat. 

Your age can be from 19-24. You can be an elf archer, what I am, a normal nature controller, but not a normal cat. You can also be a witchdocter,warlock,wizard, or even a normal human. If you have any suggestions on new creatures, tell me, and I will say yes or no. Your next message will be your appearance.

Rules-Have fun. This is fantasy violence/able to be romantic/magic./etc. 

We are usually accepting.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)