Boards < Community < Groups < Extensive Symurgh Breeding Projects

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-21 08:02:24 — Link

Alright, so I'm still new but I'm loving the concept here of breeding the perfect pet. My favorite of all the species would have to be Symurghs so I'm making them my focus area, and I've already gotten my project under way. I'm posting this so that others can post their own Symurgh-related projects and we can help eachother with our goals. I'm willing to breed my males and females to others who want to breed with them. I'll breed any of my males out for free if you can tell me what your goal in breeding with him is, and the same goes with my females except that when there are twins I may ask to keep one if I like their genes. So, to everyone working on their projects, good luck!

I'm also looking to buy more Symurghs so if you have any for sell, or would like to make a donation to help my project by sending a Symurgh or Vermillion for my gene research, feel free to message me!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-21 08:03:02 — Link

My Project:::

So I have several genes I want to breed into my future generations of Symurghs and several I want to breed out.

One thing I'd like to do is breed several Symurghs who have Normal for all of their genes whose recessive and dominant color and pattern genes are the same. This way, when I'm breeding them with another for a specific gene, I won't have to worry about them contributing a bad gene.

I want to get rid of::
These are genes I hope to remove from my future gene pool completely; I don't want them showing up as either dominant or recessive. By breeding together pair of parents where at least one does not have the negative gene I can begin to remove it altogether in a few generations. These genes include all of the red stat ones.

Weak Jaws/Blunt Teeth
Deaf/Poor Hearing 
Slow-Minded/Silly
Clumsy Paws/Blunt Claws
Fragile/Light/Thin Bones
Weak/Dystrophy
Faint-Hearted
Thin Skin/Elemental Vulnerability

I want to breed in these genes::
These are the genes I want my Symurghs to have the most. When I breed them, I aim to establish them as the dominant and recessive genes so that it will always be passed on and I know what the baby will be getting.

Dounble Incisors
Musical Larynx/Song of Peace
Animal Instinct/Acute Eyesight
Quickmind/Genealogist
Sharp Claws
Agile Paws/Paws Memory
Salt of the Earth
Steel Muscles/Fertility
Regeneration
Thick Skin/Fragrance

Quickmind and Agile Paws are ones I'm wanting together for Counterstrike, and I also want ones who have both Genealogist and Fertility because they both relate to breeding.

Color/Pattern Goals::
Another one of my projects that I'm working on at the same time involves the color and pattern genes. I want to create ones who have the same traits as dominant and recessive so they have this "pure" coloring. The main two combinations I'm wanting from this are

White+Albinistic
Black+Melanistic

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-23 12:45:41 — Link

I'm also on a symurgh breeding project.^^

My project goal is to breed and develop up a....

Symurgh= GP1, 2 or 3 + Fertility gene (dominant)

Hope I reach my goal and you too! :D

• OrcaLover9
  • User

Posted at 2016-01-08 05:00:09 — Link

I have a melanistic black female.  PM me if interested

Just your neighborhood genetics enthusiast.  Shoot me a message if you wanna chat or trade!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla