Boards < General < Help < Auctions - Fixed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:46:57 — Link

I just tried to up one of my bids and it said I didn't have enough money.  This is the auction I'm referring to:

http://beastkeeper.com/lot/3/90/

My bid is at 5020, I have 1043 silver on hand right now as I post this.  The MI is 20, so if I could bid it would be 5060, meaning that I need to add only 40 silver to my current bid to be the highest bidder.

My guess is that it's expecting me to have all 5060 on hand in order to bid, which is impossible because 5020 of my silver is already tied up in the auction.  :c  Is this a bug or just the way these auctions are ran?

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 01:47:58 — Link

I never got an answer for this, I'm wondering still if it's a bug or just how it's supposed to be.  >:  Now the auction doesn't show though...and I have way more money now than I did when I made that.  Bleh, I don't know. xD

• Piney
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 02:59:15 — Link

I want to make a similar comment. I bidded on something earlier, got outbidded, and only got my silver back when the auction ended. To me it's a very cumbersome way of going about auctions and it'd be nice if it was changed so that your silver back right when you're outbidded or if, like Cheese said, you only had to bid what you need to increase your bid.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-01 03:48:16 — Link

It seems to be a bug. Sorry for not noticing it at once. We pay the highest attention to Bugs board and look through other boards only after all is finished there.

Thanks for reporting, we will fix it tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 04:00:24 — Link

No problem, Angel. c:  I wasn't sure if it was a bug so I didn't post it there because I didn't want to make a false problem, had it been one, that is.  ;;  

Glad it will be fixed though, so thanks!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla