1 votes / 9%
It's good writing but I hate it anyway.

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• meely
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-07 22:43:53 — Link

My name is Maleficent.

I am definately not the evil lady from that Disney movie.

I am simply a roc. Not the pebble kind, it's not a funny joke anymore.

Today I go on a journey. A journey to where, I don't know. It's worrying me. They call it...a home. Though I have never had a home, so I do not know. I shall NOT be kept as a housepet, I dislike humanity, it is extremely fussy, though I do not mind their pets. I just do not want to be one.

I leave with two male rocs, Mocro and Ranoc, who are friendly, although Mocro is positive, and Ranoc is negative, and they constantly bicker like common parrots on which one has the nicest feather or something small and petty like that common argument between birds blinded with vanity.

It is a dark veichle I wait inside, with a whistling man on the outside. I hope he does not know what he is actually saying when he whistles that somewhat merry tune of his. Bars surrond me. I am a mythological bird, should I not be flying free in the sky among pidgeons and stuff? I am so bored, and I may possibly bang my head against these bars in hope that the whole world will just wither into silence. It's all I want.

All I will ever want again.

Out of character: Hi. I'm Meely. Do you like it?

Hi, I'm fluent English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Greek and Nepali so if you want to talk in any of those languages feel free to do so.

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-09 00:55:20 — Link

Oui, le petite paragraphe etait tres bien. Je pense que cest tres interesent.Oh french what a langage!!

if you like writting feel free to come and check out my writting thread . Its literally called writting 

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• frew43
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-30 21:44:03 — Link

In the 6th paragraph, you might want to change the word "stuff" to "other birds", "winged creatures", or something else in that range, but overall it was pretty great and I'd like to read more of it!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla