Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Obligatory Introduction Thread

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Neon
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:14:17 — Link

Hey, everyone! 

I'm Neon! I'm majoring in art at college (BFA in Studio Art with Photo emphasis) and I goof off on pet sites in my spare time. I like bright colors, delicious food, sour candy, drawing, photography, My Little Pony, owls, dogs, and spending time outdoors, be it hiking, biking, geocaching, or photographing. Some of you may recognize me from Aywas (#2294), I know I'm recognizing some usernames, haha. 

Cyberstrike dragged me here against my will showed me this site, and I'm already in love! I'm really excited to see how this site will grow, it already looks awesome! 

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 06:04:33 — Link

Hello!

I'm glad to see you love it here so far!
I'm Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

I also love being outside; photography, biking, hiking, and geocashing. And writing of course, nature influences everything I write.

Welcome to BeastKeepers!

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:58:49 — Link

Being dragged against your own will to new places and lands can be amusing. It's awesome to see that you being dragged here was a good thing. 

You mentioned one of my favorite things to do; Hiking. I don't get to go often but when I do, I've been known to be out for hours. There have been times where my parents will call me and ask if I'm lost. Longest I ever stayed out in the woods was from 7:00am until dark. Best experience ever.

Enjoy your stay.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla