Boards < Community < Roleplay < Being a Symurg

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• zebracorn500
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-09 20:16:20 — Link

First of all,I am a symurg(part wolf,part bird).My name is Sky.Silver feathers and blue fur.I am not mean I just wanna get along in the world,universe, whatever .Very few friends:Indi,Zanthia,and Once in a Blue Moon.I am a guy so you must assume that I love video games and don't know how to talk to females...you know what I meant,right?

Pick a character 

Indi(symurg,girl,warrior,friend)

Once in a Blue Moon(unicorn,guy,warrior,friend)

Zanthia(symurg,girl,warrior,friend)

King of the Elements(symurg,guy,king)

*EXTRAS:kingdom people(make them up,be creative)

Topic

A symurg named Sky who is a warrior who fights for his dear kingdom and universe, lives in a space kingdom,his friends,and what it's like being him.

READ:

NO INAPPROPRIATE STUFF OR LANGUAGE!!!!!!!

(Sky and Zanthia are real pets that are in my profile and you are always welcome to be my friend I'm on all the time.)

• Faang
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-16 02:47:11 — Link

I'll claim Zanthia

• zebracorn500
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-26 13:36:10 — Link

That will be your character!

• puddlesdog7116
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-27 03:17:50 — Link

I'll claim Once in a Blue Moon

• cat100
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-01 05:22:25 — Link

Once In a Blue Moon will be your character!

• zebracorn500
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-01 05:27:28 — Link

cat100's message was approved by me.

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-02 04:26:57 — Link

I'll claim Indi

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 10:01:54 — Link

Any more characters?

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 10:02:35 — Link

So, are we all kindom people?

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 10:03:13 — Link

Or, as I mean.... beasts from this game?

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 10:05:52 — Link

If so...

Omegia(pronounced oh-me-gee-a. Gee NOT LIKE A J just so you know. Symurg. Warrior. Friend.)

A note from Beastkeeper Staff- You have been warned on another thread. Please keep your posts confined to one. You can edit your posts to include new information. There is no need to make another post, it clutters the forums. Please edit posts in the future, do not post one after another, especially within minutes. 

• dragonmother
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-24 02:57:22 — Link

Kool kovu

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla