Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < I'm the Doctor!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:39:45 — Link

Hello! I'm Neve, as you can tell by my username. (: But, sadly, I am not the Doctor. :( I don't have the awesome hair to match Matt Smith or David Tennant.

Well, I'm not too interesting of a person. My hobbies include reading, writing, and coding. I love show tunes, and I love Disney! My favorite shows are Doctor Who and I watch Sherlock sometimes. I love any Disney movies. My favorite actors include Jeremy Renner and Orlando Bloom (probably just because they are really cute).

So that was my life story. :P Sorry if you had to sit through that, haha! I also love to collect art of my main character, Neve. 

I found BeastKeeper through Virtual Pet List, and so far I am really enjoy it here. (: The art and layout is beautiful!

Thank you for reading, and have a great rest of your day!

Neve!

• Mars
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:08:04 — Link

Haha, hi Neve! I totally just met you {sort of} on Fya's wall of text thing.

Aka: I'm the person that couldn't stop lagging. And oh maaaaaaaan Doctor Who and Sherlock yes.

I'm Mars, it's super nice to meet you! And welcome to BeastKeeper, I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! n 0 n I hope you continue to enjoy it. <3 Also wow haha, Neve is adorable! :D What a cutie~

Oop, anyways. Before I start to ramble-- I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on BeastKeeper, and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat or have a question or anything. I'm quite talkative haha. x3 <3 Hope to see you around!

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:42:30 — Link

Thank you very much for the welcome! And aha, you were the other person! :D It's nice to meet you!

Great to see another DW and Sherlock fan around! I've been greatly enjoy BeastKeeper so far! I'm glad I found it. (: The people I have met in the short time I've been here have been very kind! And thank you! I've had Neve for years! She has so much art. :P

I'll probably end up shooting you a message very soon! :D

Neve!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:46:44 — Link

SHERLOCK YES LOVE SHERLOCK YES.

Doctor Who too. Favorite doctor?

Anyways, I'm Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

Welcome to Beastkeeper!

• Neve
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:22:54 — Link

:D Thank you very much for the welcome!

My favorite doctor would probably be Matt Smith. :P He's pretty awesome. Although I'm sad Rory & Amy are gone (mostly Rory), since they were my favorite companions. :( I'm going to miss my Roman soldier. D:

Neve!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla