Boards < Community < Roleplay < ~~The Key to Destiny~~ OPEN TO ALL

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Timberwolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-22 02:54:47 — Link

You are a lone wolf that has been torn from your roots. You are finding that you are one of a kind. You are alone and all of a sudden you are not… there is another wolf. She says her name is Kiana and that you must join the rebellion against the Tritan pack.

WILL YOU JOIN OR FLEE. 

Positions:

The Airian Pack

Head Leader:

Deputy(x1):

Troopers(x5):

Pups(x10):

Lone wolves(x7)

Nebulaclaw's Ari

Teen rebels(x5)

Hunters(x4)

Guards(x3)

The Tritan Pack

Head leader:

Deputy(x1):

Troopers(x5):

Pups(x10):

Lone wolves(x7)

Teen rebels(x5)

Hunters(x4)

Guards(x3)

FORM FOR ENTERING:

Name: 

Postion:

Mate:

Pups:

Looks:

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 21:09:24 — Link

Name: Ginger. Also known as  Sugar.

Position:Deputy. Please.

Mate:None yet.

Pups:None yet.

looks: Is white, but looks like has armor on because of some black fur. The rare armored look of black covers face,

abd acts like a chestplate and tail armor.Rare Lavender eye color.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 21:10:29 — Link

and, not abd

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-31 21:01:09 — Link

Name: Aiyana: Means 'forever' or 'flowering'

Postion: Pup please

Mate: none

Pups: none

Looks: Black and white with orangey patches much like this picture.  (but of course the picture is what an adult with my pattern would look like.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-03 23:46:31 — Link

Oh and, I'm in the Airian pack.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla