Boards < General < Help < Hiring Catchers

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Teenyluvkins
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 20:50:09 — Link

So I didn't notice that once my catchers caught 2 pets I lost 2 licenses so I kept hiring catchers. My question mainly is, those catchers that I hired but I couldn't use because I don't have enough licenses, will I be able to use them once I get more licensed or did I just lost a lot of money?

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 20:53:41 — Link

Once you buy more licenses you'll be able to send out more catchers so no, your money wasn't wasted.

• Teenyluvkins
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:27:57 — Link

I did buy more licenses but everytime i use a catcher i'm being charged 100 coins, so the catchers i bought and wasn't able to use were wasted coins. Unless i'm missing something.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 01:02:33 — Link

The catchers you bought will allow you to send out the same type of catcher to multiple locations. That's what they're good for. 

For example I have 2 Reptile Catchers so that I can send out one to the Waterfall and one to the Creek in the same round.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-24 03:31:22 — Link

Teenyluvkins, if the catcher meets the wild pet that doesn't meet his specialization and pet notices him, he will run away to save his life, and you will need to hire a new one. If you are going to catch pets from time to time, you can't avoid this situation, and all your catchers will be used.

• Teenyluvkins
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 11:02:49 — Link

I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that I bought more catchers than I have used and everytime I put catchers in the locations I get charged for new ones.... for example I hired 5 Bird catchers, I used 3 for an expedition. Next time that I'll make a new expedition I will get charged anew when i'll use 2 bird catchers. But what happens to the 2 that i bought from before that were never used?

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 16:27:37 — Link

You get charged twice.

basically, you pay 100 to hire them, and 100 more to place them.

If they're hired, you'll only have to pay 100 to place them. If you run out of hired ones, you'll pay 200 total to hire one AND place it.

• Teenyluvkins
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 10:22:13 — Link

I don't think that my problem is coming across.... What I'm trying to say is that I hired more catchers than I used. Where did those hunters go?

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 10:24:06 — Link

They stay with you untill you need them.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Red
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 10:37:21 — Link

When you buy a catcher's service, you pay 100. When you place them on the map and go for an expedition, you pay 100 as well.

You will continue to pay 100 each time you dispatch catchers on an expedition. I highly recommend not hiring more than 3 catchers by clicking "Hire one for 100" link. There is a "xNumber" on beside the type of catcher, this represents how many you can hire in an expedition. You can only send 3 catchers at a time, so it would be useless to have more than 3 (unless there will be a feature in the future that would kill a catcher in an expedition or you can add more catchers each run).

The 100 recurring balance you pay each time is for the expedition costs, not for hiring a new catcher.

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 12:45:37 — Link

They didn't GO anywhere, they're still there waiting to be placed next time you play.

• Teenyluvkins
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 19:46:16 — Link

okay i think i get it now... thanx for the help :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla