Boards < Community < Roleplay < The ShapeShifters (Always Accepting!)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-01 07:02:00 — Link

Hello. I hope you enjoy role playing here, you can have a limit of four animals you can shapeshift into, and 2 special abilities you have. you can ask for more if you'd like. I just want to keep track of who is who. Here are the rules: no bullying, play nicely, and most of all Have fun! OK fill this out like I did :

Name: Rune

Relatives: Mom mystic, dad Swift 

Animals:Cheetah with wings, Griffin, pheonix, Waterhorse

Special Ability:  animals can camouflage itself to look like it's surroundings, and excellent senses.

Background: hidden

Color: Cheetah=regular  Griffin = black, gold and white speckled feathers. Pheonix = red, orange, yellow fiery feathers. Waterhorse= turquoise dark blue,  and white Fur/scales.

Main animal: Cheetah with wings.

OK all done. If you want to add other things you can. OK now for the beginning of the story. Once apon a time, in a faraway land called Varity there were shapeshifters who could change into four animals. They were rare and mysterious.No one knew who was thier queen, of where they lived. Once, some animals got angry at the shapeshifters because of their secrecy.  They decided to follow them to their village and raid it. It turned out to be an all out war between the shapeshifters, and the other magical creatures. They soon lost . There was thought to be only one survivor, Rune, a decendant of the royal family. She was lost when a child and thought to be dead... 

So the main idea of the story is trying to stay hidden and build up the shapeshifters population again, secretly. Anyone is welcome!!! :)

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-01 19:51:12 — Link

I forgot, Rank:future leader.

• Nyamphora
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-11 02:38:23 — Link

Name: Helluin

Animals: wolf/ snow leopard/ dragon/ panther

Abilities: can read thoughts. immortality

color: wolf: black  * snow leopard: normal  * dragon: red.......small wings andcan breathe fire *panther : black with the tip of its tail white

Main animal :panther

I just have a couple of questions..... what do I actually have ti writte in relatives and background????

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-14 18:54:30 — Link

Name: Cassie (Cassieopia) 

Apperance: Black hair and burning green eyes.

Animals: Wolf, Buzzard, Mouse, Eel.

Powers: Unknown at this moment

Backround: Hidden

Relatives: Unknown

Colours: Black wolf with green eyes. black buzzard with a bluey/greeny crest and underneath, black mouse, black eel with tints of green and blue.

Thanks for having me :)

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-14 18:55:24 — Link

Sorry, Age: 17

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-18 08:11:08 — Link

Ok both accepted! Glad you joined.

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-18 08:12:12 — Link

Um..you don't have to write relatives if you don't want, I just did. 

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-18 22:44:33 — Link

Awsesome. Sounds like it is going to be fun.

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-19 07:53:15 — Link

Yeah, I'm looking forward to start playing

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-19 07:54:06 — Link

Should we start now?

• Foalmoon
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-04 06:42:28 — Link

*Rune crept in the under brush searching for prey.*

• Kaikai
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-06 09:00:31 — Link

Name: Harlem

Relatives: Mother-Jane | Father-Saint

Animals: Wolf, Lion, and Dragon

Special Ability:  When in his dragon form he can 'charm' anyone into doing anything he desires, 'charm' meaning he controls their mind.

Background: He never talks about it, so no one but him knows.

Color: His wolf is pure black except for his paws, which are snow white, his eyes are the color of gold. His lion is Onyx in color, but with golden brindling along his back and sides, his eyes are blood red. His dragon form has bright iridescent green scales along his back and legs, but his stomach and tail are iridescent black. His eyes change color at will, so he has no set eye color for them.

Main animal: Lion

• Faang
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-08 18:51:42 — Link

mark

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 05:06:12 — Link

Can I join? I need to know how...

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 05:31:42 — Link

If I were to join, this would be my avatar.

Name: Silvera

Relatives: In the shape shifter's heaven.

Animals: A housecat, wolf,an elf-human mix, and an eagle.

Special Abilities: Can charm/flirt well enough to get a guy to do what I want him to, and wolf is able to hunt  at top level.

Color: Wolf= black, looks as if is 'armored' because of white fur looking like a chestplate, a helm and tail armor. Housecat=Black.  Elf-Human= normal. Green and white clothing, like an elf. Ears like an elf, too. Not a santa elf. Tall as a human. Eagle=White whith silver feather tips

Personality: Elf-Human=12 years old. Shy. Always blushes near guys. Has the special ability that I mentioned as the 'charm'. Housecat=2 years old. Very entergetic. Has 3 sisters. Plods to oneday be able to hun big time. Wolf=7 wolf years old. Has the ability that I mentioned called 'Big Time Hunting'. Eagle= A regular trait eagle.

Please let me join. I love to roleplay on any game that I find out has roleplay.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla