Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Stuck on Island

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:51:50 — Link

I was exploring an island and pressed up to go into a building, but now I'm stuck. The fact that I pressed up has been registered, but I'm not gaining the information from the building, and it won't react to other button presses. I haven't tried refreshing, switching active pets, etc. because I was unsure what would cause me to leave the island.

#33507 on Aywas

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:53:57 — Link

Try refreshing your cache and reloading the page. I've noticed that sometimes the islands freeze, and this is what I had to do to fix it.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:25:44 — Link

That worked, thanks!

#33507 on Aywas

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:27:20 — Link

Okay I had the same thing happening, but the page didn't reload.

Instead my pet http://beastkeeper.com/pet/513 was kicked out of the island and lost her energy.

Edit: Okay now everything is back wher it should have been.
 That sure was scary though.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:31:09 — Link

Our apologies. We're still on beta testing phase and such problems may appear sometimes when we're uploading the updated scripts. Right now we don't have a special time when the fixes are uploaded because of the big amount of these fixes, and some of them are vital and can't wait because people are already playing actively.

Though we're still will be grateful if you report all the issues which you face when playing, especially if they aren't fixed by Crtl+F5 or constantly repeated.

Thanks for your patience!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla