Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #22

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-08-18 00:00:26 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 6th exhibition "Cattle Patterns" has ended. 295 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. emmie1977 (#304)
  2. Kayhlan (#10187)
  3. Vythalax (#345)
  4. Indiana (#398)
  5. Timain (#2425)

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Rainbow Palette". All pets with custom skins are allowed to participate in this exhibition. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

White Appaloosa by Red
Othila by Nightingale
Tjader Roc by Asthora

Participate in Exhibition

Game Updates

1. Pet level is now visible in dropdown selector for Quests and Craft.
  2. Pets in Reserve can be viewed by other players. You will find the link to player's Reserve on the player profile page below player's thread link. It's possible to leave Reserve private by setting "Make Reserve Public" option to "No" in Account Preferences. Reserve is public and visible for all players by default.
  3. Now when Premium Subscription ends, you will get a notice about this.
  4. You can update Fertility Shrine database entries for males who already have donated genetic material to the Shrine. To do this, your male pet needs to visit Fertility Shrine once more and accept updating the entry. This action doesn't give any rewards unlike the first genetic material donation.
  5. Custom skins are sorted into 11 color categories. You can filter public custom skins by color to narrow your search results in the List of Custom Skins.

• Abrota
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 00:29:00 — Link

Hi, I'm not getting a species bonus for my 5 pumas. Thanks.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 00:45:49 — Link

Lol, just realized that my rainbow puma skin would probably be a lot of bonus color points XD

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-08-18 00:48:48 — Link

Abrota, thank you for reporting. We're working on this problem right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Update: the problem must be fixed now. Thank you for your patience.

• Siliandra
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 01:22:35 — Link

When a pet has a skin with 2 colours they seem to change places each time I go to the exhibition site s sometimes they get bonus for colour and sometimes they don't

• sandia
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 01:51:44 — Link

Congratulations to the winners :D

Angel the updates to the game are awesome, specially because they were players suggestions. Which makes everyone feel part of the game. Thanks :)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-08-18 02:08:22 — Link

Siliandra, thank you for reporting. This issue is now fixed too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• pegasi1978
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 03:56:27 — Link

Do the festive skins that could be bought during a previous event not count as custom skins? 

I collect wild and first generation (has parents with wild parents) unicorns. Take a look in my first generation tab to see what I mean. I'm aiming to collect one of each color available with decent stats.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 07:26:49 — Link

This exhibit ion is kinda confusing cause I'm dancing everywhere on the places, even though I put a pet that uses a lot of points or colors @_@

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 07:59:05 — Link

Thanks for implementing the level display for quests/crafting, that'll certainly be useful. It's not currently working on the individual crafting pages (http://beastkeeper.com/craft/24552, etc.) though, only on the master list.

And I knew that hoarding rainbow jars would be useful someday.
...or so I thought, until I actually used them. Just about everything skin that I got was only worth 5 to 7 points. Ahaha. I may need to buy more jars. 

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 09:52:31 — Link

I hoarded jars too xD
I had 5 lying around my warehouse, so I used them all today. In addition to my old skin, at least right now that put me in 1st place (lucky!). Probably won't stay that way, but hey, still happy ;)

And as always Angel, thank you for listening to player's suggestions so often :D

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-18 14:59:02 — Link

Pointers guys, rainbowish skins are worth quite alot apparently,lol.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-08-18 15:10:35 — Link

pegasi1978, no, only player-made skins from Rainbow Jar are accepted for this exhibition. Festive skins aren't allowed here.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-08-19 05:19:57 — Link

<p>Glad I hoarded rainbow jars... Got to find the right pets now :)</p> <p>Thanks for the game updates!</p>

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-19 09:36:18 — Link

I made a new skin, just for this exhibition. The thought of winning with one that I created myself was too amusing to pass, and I needed specific color & species combo.

I'm probably not the only one who's done that? 

Now I just have to wait and see if it gets accepted. Even if it does, it'll probably end up being worth five points, ahaha. 

Edit: Yep. Five points. No regrets, though. At least I finally got around to making an another skin.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla