Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tutorial Update #2

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:21:43 — Link

We want to apologize for the tutorial glitch which made players stuck on the breeding step. At the this moment the problem is solved. To compensate the inconveniences, we credited 10 to everyone who was stuck on this tutorial step. I hope this will help to smooth over the rough spots. Please come back to the game, our Kingdom is waiting for you!

Trading, breeding and pet catching processing are not instant now and can take up to several minutes, so please be patient.

This glitch appeared because of the another serious bug which we were fighting for the whole day yesterday. Thanks to the help of our players, we managed to figure out why this bug was happening. Although both of us were very tired and we missed a small but important thing which broke the tutorial. We hope for your understanding. Game team has only 2 developers: coder and designer. We weren't expecting the game to become so popular this fast. Since this is only a beta and it was launched less than a week ago, there's still a lot of bugs and problems, and sometimes we don't manage to solve all the problems fast enough. Thanks for your patience!

• Stardeath
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:42:17 — Link

Quite frankly, it's good to see you guys trying, i may be new here, so maybe my vote doesn't count, but it's nice to hear that you guys worked hard to fix the problem, and even gave a little something to those who got stuck. :D

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:03:27 — Link

Stardeath, thanks for understanding and kind words :)

Everyone is new here right now :) And every voice matters, there's no importance how long do you playing.

• MoonWind
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:59:19 — Link

It's a brand new game in beta.  We have to expect some inconveniences.  You guys are working hard to fix those and keep others from occuring, which is a good thing, considering how hard it is to get developers of some games to even notice that something has gone wrong.

• Sylverwyng
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:59:10 — Link

Is it bad that I wish I had issues so I could get premium shop items? 

Sometimes I hate that I can't leave something well enough alone. I wan't going to quit until that tutorial was finished.

• Meesh
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 02:14:42 — Link

Thanks for fixing things up so quickly! And no worries about the glitch, new sites get them all the time :D

Flying is just throwing yourself at the ground and missing

• Ramza_Crescent
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:20:12 — Link

I've only just joined not that long ago and already I can say this game is pretty interesting, been getting on it quite a bit and I hope to see it develope more. (It's good to know it's blowing up! It's a lovely compliment by far!)

You guys are doing your best with there just being two of you and I have to say that's pretty good. Also good to see you guys care so much for your site even at this stage, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how this all turns out! <3

• Chickenhead
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-14 15:17:48 — Link

You guys are working SO hard to get rid of all the bugs and I like that! You keep making the game better and better! Thx for letting everyone play! Keep up the good work!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla