Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Feeding and Diet Changing Bug?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Entity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:50:33 — Link

So, I went to edit Panja's Diet composition and it's not letting me do it. I always have 0 points for some reason so does that have something to do with it?

It's not working for any of my pets actually. I can't even change their autobattle settings either. I tried to change Panja's food to give him more courage, but I can't.

Explanation in full:

Whenever I click on one of my pet's pages it takes me there. However upon clicking on the star in the diet composition, or Autobattle settings, it doesn't change nor does it save and they're all stuck on a three star in each category.  I have done this with Ratha, Panja and Mana.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:55:20 — Link

Well you only have 3 stars in each category (as far as I know). So in order to customize you have to take some things away first.

I have actually changed the diets of all my pets withouth problem and also fiddeld around with the autobattle settings, so it's possible to change it.

It's just that there is a limit to how many points there are.

Edit: You can take stars away by clicking on the first or second one of the row, that way the stars after that one will go to your points which you can allocate later.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Entity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:56:25 — Link

Ohh, so I have to remove stuff that's what's wrong? Oh okay, sorry for confusion I didn't know that! *Shows her idiocity* ^-^; Please ignore this post!

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:58:24 — Link

Just try it out if it works for you I guess. xD

I also made a small edit with a teeny bit more explanation if that helps.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

• Entity
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:59:32 — Link

It works, I hust didn't know that's how you were supposed to edit diets. I'm not used to sites like this is all, so I had a tad bit of trouble understanding. Thanks for answering!

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:01:49 — Link

No problem. xD

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla