Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Was going to accept an offer, and...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 15:49:20 — Link

Actually it shows me this: and it didn't send me the puma I was going to buy. It does that when I try to accept the selling offer that Mars sent to me and I can't buy the pet. I can access the rest of the site without seeing this page, so it's not the same problem as the tutorial problem, only the same message.

Oops - The Following Errors Occured

• The auction has ended, server is processing the results.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Ariento
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 15:53:13 — Link

Same thing happened with me and my sister when I sold her some vermillion. I still have the vermillion, and she still has the silver, too.

• Stardeath
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:07:26 — Link

It's something that everyone is reporting, sounds like a problem in the Server itself. Breed requests and Trades are affected. Just wait till Angel gets on and I'm sure it'll get fixed. 

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/494

Another thread reporting the same problem.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:57:12 — Link

Thanks for reporting.

I suppose the main issue here is the title of this message. It's a bit confusing because of the "error" word though it's not an error but actually a notice. We updated the title to avoid confusion with real errors.

We moved the processing of trades, breedings and pet catching to server side. Instant processing called a lot of problems with duplicates. Processing may take up to several minutes.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla