Boards < Community < Roleplay < ~*~Mechanical Heart~*~

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• LunaEcilpsed
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-19 04:14:15 — Link

You wake up in a strange room unsure how you got there, you get up out of the bed-like pod you were in and leave to room, looking for a way to leave, you go down a short hallway and enter a large room that looks almost like a command center, as you look around you notice two girls, both of whom are in deep conversation then one girl glances your way, she whispers something to the older looking girl who glances at you, she then stands up and walks towards you stopping a few feet away. "Ah, You're finally awake, I was beginning to think you were dead!" She chuckles. "Anyway, I know you have many questions but I can only answer two, Where am I and why am I here." She smiles. "Clacal is attacking so the army brought us here to fight blah blah blah." She waves her hands. "Anyway, Clacal simply cannot learn its lesson and is attacking again!" She pauses and shakes her head. "You'll learn all in due time any way, so none of this matters much. Goodnight." Without any answers or anything less confusing you suddenly black out

Setting

You are in a large building the doesn't appear to have any exterior doors, the only doors are doors that lead to other rooms, there are windows but they are unbreakable.

Rules

1. I will allow the following curses, no others. Hell
2. Hell is only allowed to be used sometimes, abuse of this will get you kicked from the roleplay
3. I am the starter of the roleplay, if you disrespect the rules or myself I will ask you to leave
4. Follow all sylestia rules
5. Please respect everyone in the roleplay, leave no one out
6. If someone new joins the roleplay, please accept them be nice to them, and roleplay with them
7. No gary-stu/mary-su characters (No perfect characters)
8. No OP powers
9. This is steampunk themed, airships and stuff like that will be used here, you are asked to use character pictures themed with steampunk
10. Please, please, be literate, i understand if big words are hard to spell, but i expect smaller, easy words, to be spelled correctly
11. Please do not copy another persons character
12. Write Steampunk if you read the rules
13. There will be powers and stuff but you cannot, start with them. I will control when the powers come into play
14. You cannot have a character that is invincible
15. check rule 5 for the secret word

Characters

Name: Luna
Last name: Dellina
Abilities: Darkness, Invisibility,
Personality: She has a level head and is very calm for someone her age, she does seem slightlyinsane at some points though
Weaknesses: She is nothing without her doll Dalilah
Strengths: She has some mind powers
History: She has been through the war before with Sol.
Other:
Picture: 

Name: Sol
Last name: N/A
Abilities: Illusion
Personality: Though serious and mysterious when you first meet her, Sol is really kind, or so, she may lead you to think.
Weaknesses: She is very insecure and can/does worry alot
Strengths: She is very smart and skillful when it comes to swordplay
History: N/A
Other:
Picture: 

Name: Electra
Last name: Hart
Abilities: Sound
Personality: Very quiet and shy, she stays be herself most of the time, she is bipolar so she has many mood swings and a lot of times she can hurt people when she does, making her stay away from people
Weaknesses: Her bipolar self
Strengths: N/A
History: N/A
Other:
Picture: 

Form

Name:
Last name:
Abilities:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
History:
Other:
Picture:

((May or may not edit this in the near future))

When life

gives you 

Lemons

Make

Lemonade

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-28 20:35:56 — Link

Can I join?

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla