Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < catchers not seeing anything (not a bug)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 11:38:37 — Link

So uhhm I hire catchers and send them on the expedititions. Yesterday everything was working alright but now for some reasone my catchers just dissappear?

Feb 23, 2013 11:05:02 There's no one at Creek.
There's no one at Waterfall.
There's no one at Magic Glade.

I mean why? They just quit working after not even half an hour and take my money. >.>

Edit: okay I gave in and hired 3 other ones at 11.43. I will keep an eye on them and see if that was just bad luck or  if it happens again.

*hours later*

Hey those didn't run away yet. xD So not detecting any movement at all seems like just a thing that can happen. Still curse my luck then. >_<

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:26:56 — Link

I'm speculating that the catchers come back every four hours, weather they went out a minute ago or an hour ago. The time above the map I think should say when they are to come back.

I've also had everyone not find an animal, and I don't think thats a bug.

• seph
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:47:38 — Link

Heh yeah it was just srange since just nothing happened, but you're right with the time.

It says they take 4 hours and not that every time the week resets they are done with the work, so this part should actually be edited I guess.

Pet Sales

Item Sales

Need a pet for building?

Then visit the Builders Help to get an assistant.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:02:30 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

You're right, the description is wrong. Expeditions return at the start of each week. I updated the description.

It's possible that your catchers didn't meet any pets in their area.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla