Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < I won?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• GhostMouse
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-12 15:46:34 — Link

I won my first "boss fight" against a level 8 dragon, and when I did it told me I won, but when I went to close the fight window, it asked me if I was sure I wanted to give up. I finally told it yes since nothing else worked, and it left me on the island (which I assume is normal after winning?)

Dragon Cave!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-06-13 23:32:23 — Link

It's not normal. Thank you for reporting. Well try to fix this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 22:15:22 — Link

That's exactly what happenes to me as well when I first started playing this game:)

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• Talyn
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-06 18:22:25 — Link

I'm in this very same problem. I just beat my first one and am still staring at the battle screen. I would really like to progress and also to get my loot... What do I do? Do I really have to exit? I'm not sure I even finished exploring the island...

My boss was a lvl 18 unicorn GP1. :/

• NeverendExiled
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-15 01:13:04 — Link

Same thing happening for me. Was a Rok.

• Tiara89
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-10 10:56:36 — Link

I have same problem: I've won, but I can't close it, so I'm stuck... Please see a screenshot below. 

https://gyazo.com/5c08d063135f4925a4fee26b2eddeb50 

My pet, which is stuck:

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/363209

Was fighting with a boss black gryphon, I guess, GP3.

Should I "give up" or...? I don't know... 

• Talyn
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-10 15:53:21 — Link

I've figured out that if you refresh the page the battle screen usually goes away when stuck in the battle and you can continue exploring without energy loss. (It's happened to me practically every time)

• Funky-Stuff!
  • User

Posted at 2015-11-12 11:08:35 — Link

Sometimes this happens to me in explore as well. Yeah, if you refresh, it will say you won and give you the reward: XP or items and money.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-11-12 14:25:30 — Link

Tiara89, just like Talyn and Funky-Stuff already posted, you can get rid of this problem by simply refreshing the page. Unfortunately, even leaving a pet on the island right after such battle don't give us enough info to see what happened. It's only the client side where it seems like the battle isn't finished yet, but on server side it's aleady ended. That's why it's so hard to catch this issue or even understand if it's client or server side. We'll add some additional logs to track such battles in more detailed fashion in order to try to understand what is the difference between them and other battles.

• Linnix
  • User

Posted at 2015-12-26 22:15:13 — Link

I've had this same issue as well. Usually it happens if, any time during the battle, you accidentally click outside the battle log and get the "Do you want to give up?" prompt. If you choose 'No' and continue the battle, the log stays open until you refresh page or use the "X" button to close the log.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla