WHATS WRONG WITH YOU(which is worst)

0 votes / 0%
i could try it?

1 votes / 13%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-09 07:05:10 — Link

ok i just got like a random idea so ima share it........ if no one responds (which will happen) or i just get a bunch of hate comments then ima close it so heres my idea what if you created a spot in your stables called grave yard and like when a pet gets a certain age or maybe you just wont use them anymore but your attached to them ( which would be totally me x3) or even if they like fail to many times in battle ( which is a bit harsh but who knows) or maybe if you like adding a bit of roleplay nto your game( which i do aswell)  you could put pets there and like cause of death n stuff its a bit dark but its ok i guess so i gues u could do that if u like i guess.....

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-14 19:33:47 — Link

Firstly, I think you posted on the wrong board.  There is another board specifically for game suggestions.

Secondly, pets don't die on BeastKeeper.  Maybe you're thinking of another game?

Thirdly, there is already a place you can put pets you don't want to take care of.  It's called the reserve and you have to build it.

• Swanwithanose
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-19 21:11:46 — Link

its a rather funny (ina good way) idea!

i like the idea of making up the deaths of these beasts, and give them cool old fashion names that makes it seem like they were dead for a long time!

it would be even cooler if you had a whole lot of rainbow jars! then you could give them zombie skins!

\very amusing idea! i'm actually really tempted to try it out! (for the crack!)

To be haunted                     

is to glimpse a truth             

that might best                   

be hidden                          

-James Herbert               

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla