Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hay, I just joined! :D

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sadies
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-03 12:34:58 — Link

Helllo, I go by Sadies on the interweb. Complicated story behind the name so I won't go into that, chances are people simply won't care. XD
I a a female, I live in England in the UK and yes, I do drink a lot of tea. *I say while sipping my cup of tea*.

Other than drinking a lot of tea, my hobbies often include role-playing (addicted), writing (I never finnish anything so yeah...don't ask for examples XD), drawing computer art (I'm not very good but I enjoy it so why not do what you love?), watching anime (Death Note, Black Buter, Black Blood Brothers and Fruits Baskets are my favorite! XD) and dog training (my dogs a genius! :D)

Going on from dog training, I have two dogs, Eddie the genius mutt and Bella a Jack Russell Terrier (yeah...it was an accidental Twilight reference x.x), I have a cat named Clied (Said Clyde but when I was younger I couldn't spell it so it stuck) along with four rats named Jacob, Marlo, Badger and Mouse.

My favorite animal would be the Dog, favorite breed being the Greyhound followed by the Xoloitzcuintli (It's a hairless breed og dog XD). I also love Spotted Hyenas for some weird reason.

My favorite species on this site so far is the Symurgh and so my goal is to eventually be able to get one, but for now my aim is to figure out where everything is, I hate being new on sites. lol.

....I'm not really sure on what much more to say so I guess that's all readlly. Please, don't be fooled by how chatty I sound here, I am actually really shy when it comes to talking people. I just get a bit carried away when writing my interests. XD

Thank you.
Peace out! :D

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-06-15 01:27:33 — Link

Hello Sadies ^^ Nice to meet you, and it is a cool name. I bet it has an interesting story behind it. :)

Ugh, I never finish writing anything either. I'm trying to though. Like really actually trying.

You should make some skins. I learned to do digital art when I started Wajas. I learned using Deviantart tutorials :) I can send you some good ones if you'd like.

I too love lots of pets. Dogs, cats, rabbits, ducks, horses, you name it. I really want goats someday though. o.0

I hope you enjoy BK. If you have any questions feel free to let me know. I'm happy to help!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla