Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello! Bore da! Hola! Salut!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Chromahound
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-01 20:30:27 — Link

Chroma here to PARTAAAY!!

Hi there. My name is Chromahound, but you can call me Chroma. BK was reccomended to me by a friend on Chicken Smoothie, and I love it already!

I'm a young British girl who loves drawing, writing, and generally being creative. I have a wild imagination to accompany my wild personality!

I looooove animals. My faves are rabbits, horses, wolves, dragons, unicorns,and griffons. I am in fact a wolf therianthrope (Google it.). I also love writing stories about animals, and have two little bunnies of my own. They are purebred miniature dwarf lops, called Nibbles and George. Nibbles is black self and George is black butterfly. Oh and I have a black staffy called Jack :3

Enough about me. What about you Beastlords out there? I would love to meet some friends.

Bai,

Chroma xx

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-03 00:47:04 — Link

Hiya Choma! I'm new here as well from the U.S. and it seems we have some similiar hobbies. Nice to meet you and welcome aboard :D Your rabbits sound so cute, I have one myself but she is one sassy lady, a black rex rabbit. I'd like to see some of your creative work on here sometime too <3 

I hope to see you around often :D 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla