Boards < General < General Chat < Can Pound Pets Be Named "GP" If They Have GP?? Ple

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-01 00:38:25 — Link

Me and other players would love to adopt GP pets from pound, so name them a name and/or GP. Thanks!

Sakreeno

Share Your Thoughts

Starclan is watching over you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-06-01 06:15:17 — Link

I'm not quite sure what you are asking here.... 

If you would like to acquire GP pets your best bet is the pet auctions. 

As for the pound there is no mechanism to sort pets out- you are not shopping for pets, you are adopting. There have been many posts in suggestions about this, and none have been accepted. 

Some people do name pets based on characteristics- but unfortunantly it is hard to rename pets.... It can be quite costly. Most people leave them unnamed. However, people can choose to name their pets whatever they like. If you are looking for GP pets please post in Wanted Ads. GP pets are bred from hard work, and are meant to be quite rare and hard to obtain- keep this in mind. 

If you have a suggestion please post in the suggestions forum- Please note that sorting mechanisms in the pound are on the list of things that will not be made. 

As this is not a 'General Chat' topic I am locking it. I'm not sure if you are making a suggestion or a call to users.

Thank you, pleaes let me know if you have more questions! 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla