Boards < General < Creative < I made a skin, then was not accepted! What do I do?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-29 23:31:21 — Link

I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't get it. HELP!!!

Starclan is watching over you.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-06-01 06:27:50 — Link

You need to offer more information than this when you post a question. 

If you post an image of the skin your tried to submit that would be very helpful to me. I can help your determine what made it "non-acceptable".

Angel created a thread here to ask her why skins were not accepted: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/247/1

If your skin was not accepted it probably did not follow the avaliable rules. 

The basic requirements for all skins are: 

Dragon. Reptilian with 2 wings, 4 legs, 1 tail and 1 head.
Roc. Raptor avian. 1 head, 2 wings, 2 legs.
Gryphon. Feline / avian hybrid with bird head, wings and cat hind paws and tail. Front paws can be either avian or feline. 1 head, 2 wings, 4 legs, 1 tail.
Unicorn. Equine with horn on the head. 1 head, 4 legs, 1 tail.
Cockatrice. Bipedal reptilian / avian hybrid. 1 head with beak and preferably a crest, 2 wings or intermediate form between reptilian arms and wings, 2 legs and 1 reptilian tail. 
Puma. Ordinary feline. 1 head, 4 legs, 1 tail.

And of course making sure that your image is appropriate and does not break any copyrite rules/laws. 

If you were trying to submit the skin in your profile image it likely wasn't accepted because it has wings. Having wings technically makes it a pegusus and not a unicorn. 

I'll be able to help you a lot better when you post an image, only Angel can see submission uploads. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-06-01 14:17:20 — Link

Sakreeno, there were several reasons why your skins were rejected. The first one is that Nightingale mentioned - we don't allow additional limbs that alter site species to avoid confusion about pet species. Except this, all of your skins had black background instead of transparent one, images were blurred and colorations were simple one-color fill. You got a private message with links to custom skin rules and some examples with most common mistakes. Please check these requirements and make sure to follow them to avoid refuses.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla