Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Magic Catcher +other catching glitches

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:12:13 — Link

I was able to hire the magic catcher for just 100 Silver, it didn't cost me 5 Gold or a magic bomb. EDIT: It actually did cost me 5 Gold, I had 15 due to the Hall of fame that I hadn't noticed yet, and when I found out abput the hall of fame I immeadiately assumed that it gave out 10 and not 15.

Also, after I did that, I immeadiately recieved the results of all the pet catchers set, including the magic catcher, it didn't take four hours. I had two set beforehand, but I can't be sure that was it.

Also recieved two seperate notifications for some reason.

NOTICE FOR STAFF: Also, all these bugs are different than the one Glorious Goat reported in a later thread named Magic Catcher Bug.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:15:11 — Link

Did you click something and then click the back button to the notifications again? That can cause it to happen twice.

I am also getting results from my catchers quickly, but not immediatly. After 15 - 30 minutes I think.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:19:02 — Link

Nope. Certain of that.

Also, the first one (the shorter one) doesn't show up in my user log.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:35:23 — Link

Actually, I noticed something rather... odd. All of my catcher reports are 1 or 2 seconds after #:04 with # being either 6 or 2.

I'm guessing that reports are sent out at set times every four hours, rather than four hours after you send them out. This would also explain the 1-2 second delay as the site sends them to everyone.

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:50:39 — Link

lililira - Looking at my times, that would actually make a lot of sense. It stopped happening quickly for me now.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:10:25 — Link

Thanks for reporting!

We had a wrong description in the expeditions tooltip, sorry. The catchers return from the expedition when the new week starts, so it's not in 4 hours, it's every 4 hours.

• starbit
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 17:47:42 — Link

I assume this is a glitch but I sent out some explorations earlier this morning and the timer for their return was at about 1:45. I explored a little bit and then checked my reports from the exploration I sent them on just minutes earlier. That would make sense if the countdown was only minutes away when I created the expedition but it was over an hour. I got the report at 16:43:02. It's currently 17:45 and I have an expedition returning in :18 according the countdown. So that isn't a 4 hour cooldown.

Edit: Also it was Month of Catcher Week 2 for the first expedition and the current expedition I am on is still on Week 2.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:36:57 — Link

Thanks for detailed description. We really had a problem in catching logic which wasn't obvious but was found thanks to you. It should be fixed now.

Thanks for you patience!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla