Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < As I lurk here...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:11:05 — Link

Hello everyone.

Typically, I use the first day or so to lurk and get to know the site. I joined yesterday, after seeing a mention of this place on another site. I'm a casual pet-site player and have been looking for something new to wet my appetite. I'm friendly and enjoy chatting and will chatter about almost anything you want. Fantasy is a no-brainer for me; I absolutely love it. With this site being focused on many fantasy elements, it's no surprise I was interested.

In that regard, I look forward to getting to know some of you here and making friends. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to know me better.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:13:09 — Link

Hello Kolibri!

I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

I also love fantasy, so this site was a no brainer for me as well.

I hope your liking it here so far!

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:32:27 — Link

Thank you, Mie. So far so good. The wait times are something I'm still working on getting used to, but I'm finding quite a bit to do even during the down time. Just browsing around and exploring the site takes up quite a bit of time.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:34:08 — Link

Its addicting for me, despite the long waits. x3

I just browse the forum to try and help people and breed and buy and use up my energy when I get it.

And if you want, check out the roleplay board.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:38:31 — Link

Kolibri.... sounds like the name of  a Russian song I heard recently...

Welcome to BK! May I take your order? Hehehe... sorry I've been thinking that all day.. BK just sounds like Burger King :P

I hope you stick around! I too enjoy the fantasy aspect- finally a site that recognizes Rocs as fantasy critters :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 07:37:21 — Link

Mie; Sadly, I'm not an RPer. But thank you for the invitation. I haven't done much writing since high school.

Nightingale; Kolibri is the word for Hummingbird in several languages. As Hummingbirds are my favorite bird, I went with it. It's cute and simple and you can make numerous nicknames from it. 

I think this place is going to grow on me. So far it's done a good job of it.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:23:45 — Link

Yes... Aerial or something... I can't recall the exact translation. Hehehe Hummingbird- another bird username :) Cute :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 18:46:47 — Link

Hey there and welcome Kolibri! I'm Fya, and I hope you like the site! If you need anything, please don't be shy and let me know!

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 07:50:02 — Link

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's great to see friendly and active people. I look forward to getting to know many people and enjoying my time here.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla