Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < The Secret Gentleman has come to introduce himself

Boards

Poll: What do you think of Cloaked

He's nice

1 votes / 50%
I dislike him

0 votes / 0%
I love him *_*

0 votes / 0%
...Who's Cloaked

0 votes / 0%
I think he's a unicorn in disguise 0--0

1 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cloaked
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-24 06:43:08 — Link

Hey everyone! Well, first let me say thank you for taking a peek at my introduction! You lovely people :)

Well, originally, I wasn't going to post anything, as I have a tendency to shy away from others, however, pushing myself to meet you all is a good thing.

So far, I'm enjoying this game. I do wish I could get my paws on a pet with decent stats, but I guess I'll have to cross my fingers and hope my catchers bring in some.

The Puma's are my favorite animal so far, I just love the lithe bodies and coats :3

Question: Easiest way to obtain money, or currency?  I'm a broke person and reading FAQ and stuff helped a little, but I want to hear it out of the mouths of the players :)

So, who wants to play a little game called, "Share three facts about yourself?" I think the name gives itself away, so meticulously I withdraw :)

Cloaked's Random facts about himself

1: Some games I play: Lioden, PetAdoptables, and BeastKeeper.

2: I love the color blue, all shades. The color to me is so soothing :)

3: I draw...yup, all animals. I'm pretty exquisite and detailed. Maybe I'll show you one day :P

4: I own a dog. She's Cockerspaniel/Pekinese...a Peacock! XD Also, just three days ago, I adopted two little rabbits into my family. Their mother died, so I took them in. A lotta commitment though :) Have to feed them every 3-4 hours, so yeah. Sorry if I seem sleep deprived XD

Ooh, Look at the form I found! *Starts writing* Thanks to whomever wrote this form up:

Username: Cloaked

Can go by: Anything, I don't mind pet/nicknames.

Colors: Blue :D, But I also really like Black and white. You can draw amazing pieces of art with just those two colors.

Pets: A dog, and two rabbits.

Fav' specie: Puma fan all the way :)

Fav' coloration: I don't really know, havn't seen them all yet so I can't decide.

Site goal: To become an old user with lots of very nice pets, that way I can help newbies out :3

Where did you heard of us: I was just googoing and came across you guys. Saw the very nice and detailed artwork so I joined :P

What do you think of the site? It's very nice. A shoutout to the staffers who maintain this site. It had a really nice layout :)

Looking for: Umm, frieeeennnddss *Holds out a forever alone sign*

Saving up for: A very nice Puma :3

Most loved pet:  Um...I dunno? XD

Do you already know someone on the site? Nope, I'm all alone.

Likes:  Computer, tablets, drawing, sharing, and befriending

Dislikes: Complaining if it's not called for, Greediness, and people who put others down to make themselves feel good.

Fandoms: Nuhh uh can't share ;3

What sites do you play? Way too many to list XD Name a site, chances I've tried it.

Anything else? Nah, thanks for taking the time to read about myself. Please, share about yourself if you want. I'm always ready to embrace new friends.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-28 10:21:49 — Link

A warm welcome to you Cloaked! :3

Since you started the Game I will enter it as well. So here are three random facts about me:

- I love watching people playing games (Let's plays)

- If you see someone called Seelenblut or Feuersonne it is most of the time me

- My favourite BK creature is the Cockatrice. I can't help myself but I fall in love with these >.<

For your question: at the beginning it is always hard to obtain money because you need a huge amount of it for the buildings as well. So uhmn...The daily Quests help a lot. And you can win 1500s each day by voting for BK (link found on the main page - shoutbox on the right)

I hope you have a great day! :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Cloaked
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-30 06:59:48 — Link

Thank you so much for the help, Seelenblut. It's very nice to meet you :3  

The Cockatrices are certaintly beautiful and quirky :P They're a great design! *Smooshes artwork* ^_^ Yes, I do quite enjoy the whole game in general.

Thanks for sharing with me, I was excited to see someone post! *Snugs you*

• Rekugono
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-03 00:54:12 — Link

Hi there Cloaked :D Nice to meet you! I'll participate in the game too that you set up. 

Three rando facts about me: 

-I'm generally missing at night, playing Final Fantasy 14 and it's really fun 

-I honestly can't decide which of the creatures I like on here, they're all really well drawn and the fact you can submit custom skins is awesome 

-I love piano music, just something about it soothes my heart, although I like really calm tempos or really strong Russian-like ones with an impact! 

I hope you have a nice day and I'll see you around :D 

• Cloaked
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-06 17:08:31 — Link

Thank you for posting, Rekugono.

First off, Final Fantasy is wicked ^_^ *Plays it as well*

And second: I play piano :3 As a young child  that's all I wanted to do. My mom made me learn guitar first but yeah ^_^ I got to play piano. I dont think I've ever played anything Russian-like ones though. I'll definitely have to try it out.

But thanks for sharing! *Snugs you*

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla